Sousa Sacking (please read)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
    It is easy to pretend to be many people.
    very true...just ask my Phyciatrist
    Last edited by Quaz; 11-02-2010, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Is is not difficult for one person to have more than one IP address to pretend to be someone else, thus making the lies easier to spout.

You appear to have more sensitive information than anyone else, so who is for the high jump inside QPR for divulging to you? The simple fact is GP wanted PS gone.

Read my first response. It is easy to pretend to be many people.
      If you want to put a spin on it than that is down to you, that is the truth and many members here also know that's the truth because at that very time he also said he posted it on the official website.

Nothing has been edited and nothing changed, you don't want to read the facts then believe in what you think.

And if you are so sure of what you say than back your story up, this thread will go no where.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        very true...just ask my Phyciatrists

How many do you have!?

Comment

Mk Paul

I didn't like his style of football, it frustrated the hell out of me. We went 9 games without a win, so I was giving my opinion.

The post appeared on EVERY messageboard, some took it down. It was posted by a Pro Sousa poster who was Gutted !!. Now if we are going to apportion blame for me giving an opinion prior to him going, I do apologise, but this site was only a very small part of a very big jigswaw. The propaganda provided by others, is the only thing that pins it all on WATRB's.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

How many do you have!?
            well i have 2...don't know about him

Comment

Pete you really are arrogant if you think anyone thinks you have the power to influence the running of the club ... It is clear to everyone you were doing as told not directing things yourself maybe you should come out of cuckoo land

Comment

Pete you really are arrogant if you think anyone thinks you have the power to influence the running of the club ...

EXACTLY

Please tell that to others
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

It's there for all to see Pete glad to help if only in a small way

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    If you want to put a spin on it than that is down to you, that is the truth and many members here also know that's the truth because at that very time he also said he posted it on the official website.

Nothing has been edited and nothing changed, you don't want to read the facts then believe in what you think.

And if you are so sure of what you say than back your story up, this thread will go no where.

Spin! Behave, you lot on here spin more rubbish than a spinny thing spinning really fast.

Only because someone posts on the Official does not mean they are not who they say they are - does it!?

Have I said it was edited? Nope, so pointless response. Just out of interest, is it fact that GP called PS a C... to a fan because it was posted here and everywhere else?

Just like Pete, Scott, HA9 etc, I don't need to back up my story as it's an opinion, supposition stated as fact

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      Mk Paul

I didn't like his style of football, it frustrated the hell out of me. We went 9 games without a win, so I was giving my opinion.

The post appeared on EVERY messageboard, some took it down. It was posted by a Pro Sousa poster who was Gutted !!. Now if we are going to apportion blame for me giving an opinion prior to him going, I do apologise, but this site was only a very small part of a very big jigswaw. The propaganda provided by others, is the only thing that pins it all on WATRB's.

By far the funniest quote I have ever read

Comment

I don't know if that happened

To be honest I had a fan call me one that last night !!

Seriously, I've had mates call me a fat cxxt, so what does that prove?

Comment

That you are fat?

Comment

It proves that only because it was posted it does not make it so, does it? Oh, your spelling is atrocious - the correct letters are un not xx!

Comment

• pete and gp are pals. Photographed together on a number of occasions
                              • gp turns on Sousa publically calling him a c..t
                              • pete uses watrbs to voice his concerns about Sousa as manager. Starting negative thread after thread about the European cup winner.
                              • wozzawears21 makes post on watrbs saying he's spoken to Sousa who said blackstock deal done over his head
                              • someone informs the club and gp gets his man for leaking confidential information

The disgraceful thing being gp has leaked so much more in his diastrous time at the club and is still coining it in his role which he has completely underperformed in...

IMO Sousa wanted to do his own business a la hart etc and gp got the ump as it would cut him out the deals. Hence another manager bites the dust..

Self preservation over the success of the club. What a great man gp is....

Comment

Originally posted by MKPaul View Post
                                Pete you really are arrogant if you think anyone thinks you have the power to influence the running of the club ... It is clear to everyone you were doing as told not directing things yourself maybe you should come out of cuckoo land
                                I'm sure there's a contradiction in there somewhere.:confused::bad_smile:
                                Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Working...
                                X