No announcement yet.

Sousa Sacking (please read)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seeing as thats what you mate paladini does y not?

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
      seeing as thats what you mate paladini does y not?
      I don't even know if he does, I have no facts but what is written on message boards, and I know not to believe until I see myself.

Comment

myu , has he gone yet?

Comment

If he wants to post then his more than welcome.

Comment

Myu, you can see it was ploy to deflect from the original post.

Didn't work.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              For some reason some people have been feeding other fans that this website had planned the sacking of Sousa or that the members of this website wanted him gone.

The member who posted that thread was deeply sorry and very pro Sousa, it had nothing to do with this site although it was posted here, in fact it was posted on the official message board first before he posted here.

This thread was started by him after he posted what Sousa had said.

This will hopefully put an end to it without people twisting the truth, you can also see the date and time it was posted to see that this is what really happened... no spin like some try to make out!

More...
              I don't why you don't get a job for the QPR PR Department because this is precisely the level of spin which they sink too. What are you worried about newbie posters who don't know the full story finding oiut what the general consensus is amongst Message Board posters on ALL QPR forums surrounding the Paulo Sousa's sacking.

No one has been feeding other websites anything because everyone already has an opinion on what happened when Paulo Sousa was sacked in the MB Community. Your not going to put an end to this with this silly statement. Your dealing with massive QPR fans here, life long 30, 40, 50 years following their club and who are intelligent enough to form their own opinions and you can think you can palm them off like this.

What really needs to happen is those fans who read Message Boards should be educating those fans who don't read them. Those Anti Paladini chants are going to get louder now and when they do those people who don't know the score are going to ask why.

Personally I want to see an end to all this, I want to see a united fan base again but until this club is rid of Paladini that is just not going to happen.
              Last edited by W12_Ranger; 10-02-2010, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
                exuse me i want offensife material about me taken away now

moderators myu

pete u know all about getting offens posts removed i want them removed
                Let me know which posts you deem offensive to you
                and if they are abusive etc. towards you i'll be more than happy
                to remove them.

All posts are numbered so let me know the numbers and which thread
                they're in.
                Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Who said that was a statement, no one asked him to post that, it's people like you are assume it's a statement but in actual fact that post he made is in black & white and time stamped.

You don't wish to read it then that's down to you but it's there in black & white, no spins and the truth.

Comment

For some reason some people have been feeding other fans that this website had planned the sacking of Sousa or that the members of this website wanted him gone.

The member who posted that thread was deeply sorry and very pro Sousa, it had nothing to do with this site although it was posted here, in fact it was posted on the official message board first before he posted here.

This thread was started by him after he posted what Sousa had said.

This will hopefully put an end to it without people twisting the truth, you can also see the date and time it was posted to see that this is what really happened... no spin like some try to make out!

More...
                    Yeah, I'm admin on a messageboard just like this one too, and I can also edit threads and messages without them being time stamped aswell. Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamie View Post
                      Let me know which posts you deem offensive to you
                      and if they are abusive etc. towards you i'll be more than happy
                      to remove them.

All posts are numbered so let me know the numbers and which thread
                      they're in.
                      I missed that post but I think you'll find he was abusive to us on this forum, correct me if I was wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Paladinooo View Post
                        Yeah, I'm admin on a messageboard just like this one too, and I can also edit threads and messages without them being time stamped aswell. Well done.
                        Are you now saying I've changed the posts/threads?

Come on do me a favour, I can tell you and all members of this site "hand on my heart" I have not edited anyones post.

If I would have done this then the posters would know about it and bring it up, wouldn't they... there is no way I'd get away with it.

It's one spin after another, sorry you didn't like that fact you didn't like what you just read.

Comment

Are you now saying I've changed the posts/threads?

Come on do me a favour, I can tell you and all members of this site "hand on my heart" I have not edited anyones post.

If I would have done this then the posters would know about it and bring it up, wouldn't they... there is no way I'd get away with it.

It's one spin after another, sorry you didn't like that fact you didn't like what you just read.
                          Which one of the admin team has been reading my PM's?

Comment

How can we read your PM's?

Comment

Originally posted by Paladinooo View Post
                              Which one of the admin team has been reading my PM's?
                              So now you reckon we can/do read peoples PM's?

Jesus wept:amazing:

Of course you can back up what you're alleging with proof no doubt?
                              Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

lets get this all straight now i come on here and started rambling about pete i aint taking it back

i wanted to talk to him thats all and for all of you to know that pete asked for my opinion to be removed from what i posted out of spite because it dissagred with his opinion

im not a messageboard admin neither have i been posting long

but for another boards admin to come to read my post and asked for it to be removed and not give an answer y is unaceptable

thats why if you read everytime i ask something throught the other thread tonight pete replys with questions insted of answer swiftly moving on answering a question that might make him look stupid

like User Bingo asked "how do u know gp"

pete couldnt conjur up an answer

soooooooooo yeh oh MYU this has been mentioned?
                                Nutter could you ask MYU a question for me, please?

Ask him how to pronounce MYU.

Meeyou?
                                Miyou?
                                M.Y.U.?

If you ask him if he could spell it phonetically for me, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Working...
                                X