Stuck Record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck Record

Pete, instead of making the point who would Sousa buy in every thread can you please just answer the questions when people respond to you. As I said in another thread I respect you. I've been posting on this and the old board for a year now and I don't have a problem with any opinion (yours or otherwise) and I've never been offensive to any poster. The problem I do have is that you won't answer a question, which is exactly the same irritating habit that Report has (and I can guess you wouldn't want to be compared with him). Instead of answering a question you start another thread and repeat the same thing again.

I have already pointed out the fact that Owen Coyle spent between 1995 and 2007 in Scotland as both manager and player and would have followed the Championship as much as we do the Scottish First Division so why has he got the right to buy players but Sousa doesn't? You didn't answer but instead said Sousa isn't from Scotland. Well Benitez isn't from England, neither is Hiddink, nor Mourinho, Wenger and any other foreign manager when they first sign but they are allowed to sign players but why not Sousa?

You've said yourself that Sousa has watched hours of DVDs of all of the Championship sides. His QPR team has also played 22 of the 23 other Championship sides. How much time does he need before he should be given free reign? Do you honestly think if he was at any other club he would have such restraints?

I'm sorry to single you out and I know you've already said that you are prepared to back him until the end of the season but as a regular poster on your board it annoys me that you don't continue the debate and ignore any question asked.

Sorry, but I did answer the question.

Sousa has played at the highest level in Europe, completely different from the championship.

Sousa is not scottish.

In regards to Benitez, Parry was in charge of transfers for a long time.

All managers you mention have years of experience.

We are not that far behind Burnely
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Sorry, but I did answer the question.

Sousa has played at the highest level in Europe, completely different from the championship.

Sousa is not scottish.

In regards to Benitez, Parry was in charge of transfers for a long time.

All managers you mention have years of experience.

We are not that far behind Burnely
      It doesn't answer the question because both in this thread and the other i posted earlier I asked: How much time does he need before he should be given free reign? I also asked: Do you honestly think if he was at any other club he would have such restraints?

So you still believe that Coyle playing and working in another country would know more about the championship then another manager from another country? Why?

Comment

Sousa would have been told how it works before he signed as manager. I'd guess if given anohter full season and he got us promoted, he should be given total control of signings.

Sousa will be aware that in Germany and Italy where he played, that coaches have a certain role. He is first team coach. Talking tactics, and team organising. He would have known, that he didn't come to buy players.

I cannot fathom, how we think that Paulo will know the kind of player to get out of the championship. We run the club in the "burnley2 way, then we would have someone like Coyle in charge.

Paulo did get lopez and Routledge, players he wanted. he also wanted De Santos, but was not to keen on Tarrbat. De Santos wanted over 20k a week.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Sousa would have been told how it works before he signed as manager. I'd guess if given anohter full season and he got us promoted, he should be given total control of signings.

Sousa will be aware that in Germany and Italy where he played, that coaches have a certain role. He is first team coach. Talking tactics, and team organising. He would have known, that he didn't come to buy players.

I cannot fathom, how we think that Paulo will know the kind of player to get out of the championship. We run the club in the "burnley2 way, then we would have someone like Coyle in charge.

Paulo did get lopez and Routledge, players he wanted. he also wanted De Santos, but was not to keen on Tarrbat. De Santos wanted over 20k a week.
          If you are right that he took the job on knowing that he wouldn't have control of buying the players it still doesn't mean that he wouldn't know which players to buy, which is the response you so often give.

Rather than saying but who would he buy when other posters say he should be given free reign why don't you just say "Sousa would have been told how it works before he signed as manager". Because you and I don't know what he does or doesn't know. He knew about Routledge who to any QPR fan was an obvious signing but then so is Beckford or Tommy Spurr. If Sousa knows the obvious like you and I do there is no reason that he won't know the other obvious candidates. I can guarantee one thing though that he will have watched more hours of Doncaster, Sheff Wed etc then you and I have as it's his job to and with this he will know the difference between the good and the bad.

Comment

Dowie wasn't given the scope to sign players just make suggestions, Sousa will be in the same position.

To say that Sousa is not aware of other championship players is just plain wrong. He will be doing his research on upcoming opposition. And if he is the kind of professional that his playing career suggests then he will be working his #### off to equip himself with the knowledge required to make a success of his career as a manager / coach

Comment

If Sousa wanted De Santos -a striker, over Tarrbat = a midfielder, then Sousa is well aware of where our weekness is. As opposed to the view of many that he just keeps getting midfielders, however good they are, because he thinks our forwards are good enough.
              RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Tarrabat will be used as a striker:boss:

Comment

Iam also a stuck record and i back q block pete 100 per cent always have
                  hes the only one that seems to have that perception of trully understanding queens park rangers fc
                  and the success of our club is always going to be gianni paladini

he alone can bring success to qpr because he was visited by the ghost of
                  jim gregory
                  so jimmy boy who lives inside gianni and q block pete and myself run this club

all you non beleivers must have faith in us guys

Comment

DFE :electric_shock:
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

wwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh:electric_ shock:

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                        Iam also a stuck record and i back q block pete 100 per cent always have
                        hes the only one that seems to have that perception of trully understanding queens park rangers fc
                        and the success of our club is always going to be gianni paladini

he alone can bring success to qpr because he was visited by the ghost of
                        jim gregory
                        so jimmy boy who lives inside gianni and q block pete and myself run this club

all you non beleivers must have faith in us guys
                        Have you forgotten your medication again?

Pete the only one who truly understands QPR?

GP the success of our club...........

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.......
                        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

MY MEDICATION IS RETURNING TO THE PREM IF WE WERE CURRENTLY TOP OF THE LEAGUE I WOULDNT BE COMPLAINING

but if you ever met gianni you would understand why we all love him so much
                          hes supercalafragerlisticexpealadocous

Comment

Why DFE...Why?
                            Not being funny mate, but your comments are making Pete look far worse.

Silly things like "hes the only one that seems to have that perception of trully understanding queens park rangers fc" and "who lives inside gianni and q block pete and myself run this club" are ridiculous and embarrasing.

I have no problem with you whatsoever DFE, but you need to stop posting this tripe as It's not helping anyone.
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

And stop saying that you love me, we agreed to keep it a secret.
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                              X