No announcement yet.

Sousa: I won't be sacked by QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah but Pete isn't just giving a opinion. He is trying to convert others over to the Paladini side. Have you not noticed how he has flooded the messageboard over the last couple of months.

Comment

Originally posted by superckat View Post
      Yeah but Pete isn't just giving a opinion. He is trying to convert others over to the Paladini side. Have you not noticed how he has flooded the messageboard over the last couple of months.
      Put it this way, if he has I've missed it. Pete is welcome to his opinion as you are.as it happens, I agree with most things Pete says and think he talks good sense.
      Now, Then, Forever
      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Would have he got us up, if Buzsacky, Vine and Rowlands had been playing?

Please don't tell me our squad is not good enough. We lacked another striker, but squad was good enough.
        Forget Comical Ali, its Comical Pete.

Sorry, mate, but you keep posting that and I'll keep posting this...

The evidence is clearly that our squad is NOT good enough, six managers have come and gone in the last two seasons and none of them have got this squad performing consistently, which is what is needed to achieve promotion. Even allowing for the crippling injury list in terms of our best attacking flair, their replacements clearly have not been up to scratch, which means the SQUAD is not good enough.

Blame whoever it is who thought that Parejo, Ledesma, Di Carmine, Alberti, Borrowdale (!) and Helguson to name but a few were good enough to get us up... Especially when Mancienne and Watson were ignored in the summer:very_sad:

Comment

You have to laugh at the fact that someone thought Mancienne wan't up to the grade and he got called up to the England squad at one point. mmm wonder who actually believed he wasn't up to scratch.. let me see which Italian to believe Capello or....
          "Originally Posted by qblockpete
          QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
          Swansea will finish in bottom 6
          Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
            Put it this way, if he has I've missed it. Pete is welcome to his opinion as you are.as it happens, I agree with most things Pete says and think he talks good sense.
            Have no problem with you agreeing with him.

Comment

but gianni is looking to buy players in at the right prices the chelsea valuation was too high

Comment

I posted a thread regarding the post I have inside knowledge but cannot reveal it. This is the closest I can reveal it.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  Personally find it laughable that we are even talking about sacking Sousa though if Paladini and his cronies get therir way he'll be gone by the end of the season.

It makes me very happy to think Sousa wants to build this club from the bottom up and its about time some people started showing him a little bit more respect!
                  Agreed W12.
                  If Sousa is sacked I won't be a very happy cookie.

Comment

I've not once said SOusa should be sacked, I've said he should be given to end of the season.

I will say it again for the hard of hearing, as you think I am setting an agenda. Some people (only some) will discredit anything i say, even if I backed the man all the way.

If QPR play well win or draw I am behind him. Ask anyone who was Cardiff City who was instrumental in getting "sousa's blue and white army" going and in other away games. I read articles in the AKUTR's which said the same thing. Any hidden agenda there? Of course not, its passionate fans talking abou the way they feel.

It is my right as a fan to question tactics/performances in the nine games where we did not win one game. In most of those games, we never looked like winning. Some on here, also believe our squad is not strong enough. Again as a fan, its my right to disagree. Most of this team would get into the Sheffield United, Cardiff, Burnley, Ipswich and Bristol City teams, which are all above us.

For example we don;t want Adebola, but he plays as striker in a team above us. not saying, we should sign him, but thats the kind of players that figuring in teams that are near or in the play offs
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

have to agree with pete here,he NEVER said Sousa should be sacked,he just expressed concerns about MANY aspects of his management,which I personally agree with.Also whether Sousa is sacked or not has nothing to do with what Pete or anyone else on this board has to say,to suggest otherwise is stupid!

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                        have to agree with pete here,he NEVER said Sousa should be sacked,he just expressed concerns about MANY aspects of his management,which I personally agree with.Also whether Sousa is sacked or not has nothing to do with what Pete or anyone else on this board has to say,to suggest otherwise is stupid!

exactly!

FFS if we had real power we'd have decent westler hot dogs rather than the rollover rubbish
                        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

As I have stated before, people do try to put words in other peoples mouths.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            I've not once said SOusa should be sacked, I've said he should be given to end of the season.

I will say it again for the hard of hearing, as you think I am setting an agenda. Some people (only some) will discredit anything i say, even if I backed the man all the way.

If QPR play well win or draw I am behind him. Ask anyone who was Cardiff City who was instrumental in getting "sousa's blue and white army" going and in other away games. I read articles in the AKUTR's which said the same thing. Any hidden agenda there? Of course not, its passionate fans talking abou the way they feel.

It is my right as a fan to question tactics/performances in the nine games where we did not win one game. In most of those games, we never looked like winning. Some on here, also believe our squad is not strong enough. Again as a fan, its my right to disagree. Most of this team would get into the Sheffield United, Cardiff, Burnley, Ipswich and Bristol City teams, which are all above us.

For example we don;t want Adebola, but he plays as striker in a team above us. not saying, we should sign him, but thats the kind of players that figuring in teams that are near or in the play offs

Allowing sousa till the end of the season, what good is that, in other words they might as well sack im now.

The man needs the summer to work with the squad, possibly bring in the players he feels he needs, giving him to the end of season and getting rid is ******..........they need to leave him to get on and finish the job he was hired for.

Whats happened to the four year project, was it all ****** as most of us suspected.
                            They seek him here.................

Comment

I going to get accused of not backing Sousa, so I'm only going to say one more thing on the subject.

If we win 1 or 2 games till end of season and looking back at his record (roughly 30 games by that time), I would not be optimistic he could win us 23-25 games next season.
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

its me not pete that wants to sack sousa so why are people blaming pete
                                but i infact wanted him to be demoted not sacked
                                hes in my opininon not experienced enough

but i dont have any personal hatred for sousa,the sacking of dowie was ridiculous dowie should have been kept on the coaching staff

hes one of the top coaches in the country

so thats my input if you guys wanna have a go at someone have a go at me
                                leave pete alone

Comment

Working...
                                X