Sousa: I won't be sacked by QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sousa: I won't be sacked by QPR

QPR manager Paulo Sousa is adamant he won't be sacked, but has pleaded with the club's billionaire owners to have patience as they bid to reach the Premier League. Sousa is reportedly under pressure just four months after taking over at Loftus Road after his side dropped to 11th in the Championship table, seven points off the play-offs.But he has now told owners Flavio Briatore and Berne Ecclestone he needs time to build the club from the bottom up and insists he is the right man for the job.

More...
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Doomed hes given himself the dreaded vote of confidence...........................
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      QPR manager Paulo Sousa is adamant he won't be sacked, but has pleaded with the club's billionaire owners to have patience as they bid to reach the Premier League. Sousa is reportedly under pressure just four months after taking over at Loftus Road after his side dropped to 11th in the Championship table, seven points off the play-offs.But he has now told owners Flavio Briatore and Berne Ecclestone he needs time to build the club from the bottom up and insists he is the right man for the job.

More...
      Personally find it laughable that we are even talking about sacking Sousa though if Paladini and his cronies get therir way he'll be gone by the end of the season.

It makes me very happy to think Sousa wants to build this club from the bottom up and its about time some people started showing him a little bit more respect!

Comment

said before, he has good end of season and I will be totally behind him
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

how can we even contemplate sacking sousa, look at some of the players he has got running around in qpr shirts.

Comment

Would have he got us up, if Buzsacky, Vine and Rowlands had been playing?

Please don't tell me our squad is not good enough. We lacked another striker, but squad was good enough.

Comment

if our squad was good enough we would be up...end of.no excuses we fell way short this season and need to rebuild from the bog seats to the floodlights.
              what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

sad state of affairs that the whispering campaign is going on in the media and certain people are following orders from above to forwarn and besmirch the current manager ahead of the inevitable.....

simple fact is that we dont score enough goals, and PS hasnt been provided with a player who can regularly hit the back of the net..

DB has done well to score as many as he has this season but for a large chunk of it has been absoutely woeful and not looked remotely like scoring....

you can keep saying the squad is good enough until you are blue in the face, but the stats will tell you that over the course of the season, 10 other clubs' squads have performed better than ours

Comment

I think we would have been in a play off position if all had a full season.

Comment

JAMIE

no secret agenda for me.

Win games/even draw them and I will defend him to the hilt. Please let me have an opinion

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      JAMIE

no secret agenda for me.

Win games/even draw them and I will defend him to the hilt. Please let me have an opinion
                      As you know from the debate on the other thread that I totally believe you have the right to an opinion my problem with this comment is that it makes you sound like you will attack him when we aren't winning instead of allowing a manager time. Even De Canio went through a stage of winnng just once in 7 games - did you attack him?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        Personally find it laughable that we are even talking about sacking Sousa though if Paladini and his cronies get therir way he'll be gone by the end of the season.

It makes me very happy to think Sousa wants to build this club from the bottom up and its about time some people started showing him a little bit more respect!

Nail on the head W12.
                        They seek him here.................

Comment

Exactly - rebuild from youth team to selecting transfer targets - sooner rather than later..
                          "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                          QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                          Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                          Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                            Nail on the head W12.
                            Ditto
                            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

everyone should say what they think,whether they agree or not,Pete included.

Comment

Working...
                              X