When Did it All Go Wrong this Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jan transfer window!
    I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

IMO it went wrong from the very moment the manure game was drawn out of the hat. Done only minutes before the Derby home game. I think we took our eye off the ball because of the cup game.

Also we never really brought any top top strikers in.
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

it all went wrong when sousa dropped a 22 year striker who had just scored 5 goals in the last 8 matches
        for some strange reason sousa decided that his leading goalscorer needed top have his confidence shatterd
        that really was the end of qpr because de carmine cant score goals ayegemang has only scored once this season
        and helgerson is renown dfor missing half of every season injured

thats how an inexperienced manager can destroy a whole football team

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
          it all went wrong when sousa dropped a 22 year striker who had just scored 5 goals in the last 8 matches
          for some strange reason sousa decided that his leading goalscorer needed top have his confidence shatterd
          that really was the end of qpr because de carmine cant score goals ayegemang has only scored once this season
          and helgerson is renown dfor missing half of every season injured

thats how an inexperienced manager can destroy a whole football team
          And who exactly was it that bought in Di Carmine and Helguson?
          A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

ok i believe the way thing are working at qpr are as follow
            fb give the orders
            gp football
            ali commerciali + staff
            they are given a budget
            ps hire players sale players e tell gp
            gp report to fb for ok
            i believe it is wrong to accuse the messengers
            if people have personal agenda against same individual
            that is completely a different situation from football
            in football is only inportant the resoult and every managers are judge by
            the manager is the person to put 11 people on the peach
            e is the man on the board line e is the man in control for the way
            the formation play
            qpr have one of the strong team in our division
            any person that can not see obviously they have not follow the championship
            all season top half
            beaten all the top team
            major players ing
            we lost all our ghance when we made 4 point from pos 27
            4-5-1 was not the answer
            when a manager is offered a job they know exactly how things stand
            hope next season is got to be a better one for ps and qpr
            last night i was at anabel nightclub in barkley sq and i see amid and alex agag
            they where disapppointed for the ipswich+norwich+barnsley+doncaster+south
            if we not make the play off (you always have a chance if is not matem)
            this wil be the reason this is very clear
            no gp no ali not the kit man not the fisio not the milk man not pete not klr
            not dfe not writtler etc.etc
            have a nice day and love the one next to you

Comment

I thought Amit was out of the country on business hence couldn't make the meeting on Wednesday? How comes he was in Annabel's last night?
              "Originally Posted by qblockpete
              QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
              Swansea will finish in bottom 6
              Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
                I thought Amit was out of the country on business hence couldn't make the meeting on Wednesday? How comes he was in Annabel's last night?
                Someone is lying, who is the likelier liar?
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Is this thread some kind of joke? WHAT exactly has gone wrong this season? A big load of naff all has gone wrong, this season has gone to plan as far as im concerned. 4 year plan, 1 year in and we are much better off in terms of position, players and staff than we were last year.

These types of thread are boring and detremental to the club whilst also identifying who the spoilt brat fans we have.

Bore off with your negative topics.
                  Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

Completely agree Half Empty, sometimes I have to double check that I havn't clicked on a Chelscum message board by mistake with comments like 'As long as we win or draw games I will back him'. Ridiculous attitude and as you say the attitude of a spoilt brat

Comment

i am not a spoilt brat
                      the sacking of dowie sent my alarm bells ringing he should have been kept on as a coach and a more experiened manager brought in

the reason why qpr have been great is because jim gregory made the manager the most important person at the club

it really is all about managers flavio seems to have the attitude that this is a boutigue so lets employ a pretty manager who says all the right things

no no no no......this is very wrong......we need a real big personality at the club...i would make isleworth ranger the manager he wouldnt let you down

Comment

Half Empty and New cross I agree with both of you and at the same time disagree. I never believed we would get promoted or make the playoffs this season. The position we are in isn't much difference from what I expected at the beginning of the season. However a lot has gone wrong. We could have invested in much better players, a much better manager at the start of the season. Then sacking him after 15 games. The now threatened sacking of Sousa. Mistakes were made with the on, definitely on, done deal and then no signing of Watson. The signing of helguson, Miller, Barrowdale, Di Carmine, Ledesma, Parejo. We signed Tomassini but haven't learnt because rumour is now we are considering Vieri. Also looking at Adebola. The chairman is/was telling the manager which players to pick. We now have an oversized squad and wage bill to boot. I'm not even going to mention off field activities.

What has gone wrong for me is that this season should have been a season of stability. Where the foundations should have been set to enable us to push on next season. I believe this seasons antics hasn't pushed us any further forward now than we were this time last season. The only person who seems to have the foresight for planning long term is Sousa. However the impatience and unrealistic attitude of the board looks like he may not be around long enough to see it through. Which if it happens could mean that we start next season no better than we finshed last season

Comment

I understand what you are saying pal and would have expanded on my answer but was too tired and groggy at that time!

What I will say, is the top and bottom of the majority of our problems is the fact we have somebody OTHER than our manager buying the players.

Superckats list of flops we've had this season alone shows that for every Buzsaky and Vine, Paladini brings in, theres always a Parejo, Tommassi and Di carmine quick to follow.

This season isnt a disaster, thats what I was bassically saying. I would say that the reasons we arent doing as well as our fans demand, is because the club is bassically a circus. Only at QPR can a manager be sacked after 15 games sitting pretty near the playoffs, whilst also having to work with players THEY DIDNT SIGN! It's like the blame skips Paladini despite the fact he's the one buying all the players. I didnt like Dowie, but appreciated at the time that he was doing a steady job and was axed FAR too early.

The fact Dowie was hired in the first place should put DFE's "We are a boutique club so Flavio wants a nice looking, well dressed, good talker as a manager" to rest. Find something else to hate Sousa for Dex.
                          Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

In my view things went wrong with the appointment of Dowie - whilst I supported him I never thought he was the right appointment to move us forward.
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

First.. the club haven't addressed the problem of full backs..
                              second.. Rowan Vine
                              Third.. Akos Buzskay
                              Fourth.. Martin Rowlands

Comment

the 3th best defence in our division
                                and people are complain
                                can anyone remaind me last time that our
                                defence after 40 games was goals dif 0

Comment

Working...
                                X