When Did it All Go Wrong this Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Did it All Go Wrong this Season?

What was the date it all went wrong this season?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

The day the season started.

Comment

Surely that should read pre season - in the transfer market!
      "Originally Posted by qblockpete
      QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
      Swansea will finish in bottom 6
      Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

No.

Looking at our squad pre-season, the bookies got it roght
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

never had the players for a promotion winning side this season. The board never put their money where their mouth is.Sacking Dowie 20 odd games in didnt help much either and then not getting a striker in January finished us off. Simple to me.
          Too high expectations from some supporters.

Comment

looking forward to next season though as long as Sousa can bring players in that he wants...and not those that GP and flabby pick for him.

Comment

The appointment of Dowie

Comment

No problem with

Sousa can bring players in that he wants...

but please tell me who. he brings in?

Comment

I know some will say it was finally lost during the 4 pts from 27 period but other factors led to this. We all believed Vine would return and didn't. We didn't realise we would lose Rowlands and Agyemang. We certainly couldn't afford to have lost Buzsaky but did. We shouldn't have fired Dowie or in some respects even have hired him. I can totally understand that we didn't sign strikers in the summer because last season scoring wasn't an issue as we all expected Vine and Buzsaky to be fit and we knew that Blackstock had found his form at the end of last season. But when they weren't replaced and confidence had dropped that was the point that led to our dismal run which in turn led us to missing out on the play offs.

I simply don't think that one person or one situation can be blamed.

Comment

Whats gone wrong.have rich owners.Not going down/up.Compared to previous years its been good.
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      No problem with

Sousa can bring players in that he wants...

but please tell me who. he brings in?
                      i dont know Pete...cos im not Sousa, thats the point
                      He is the manager. He decides what systems we play and he decides what kind of players he needs to fulfill the positions in that system. He has probably already started looking around at players available here and on the continent. If the manager cant pick his own players for the board to get in then who can?? Do you think the board or Paladini is a better judge of a player than Sousa? If so then pardon me while i **** myself laughing...

Comment

It all started to go wrong when we started to believe all the hype about richest club and running away with the league with a mid table squad.
                        Failed signings didnt help but you cant odds that,it happens.

Comment

sorry, but you are not answering my question.

I dare say in the premiership you could be right.

Flavio gives him say a 2 million budget, what kind of player could Sousa bring into the championship?

You and I probably know more at this stage, the players in the championship. Bearing in mind he spends all day training the players, how can he pick up a good player and sort out contracts and terms of the deal?

Even, i don't think that is why Sousa is here to be honest.

Comment

If you believe you know more about the players in the championship then you are showing some serious disrespect to the man.

If Sousa is a dedicated professional which his playing career would suggest he is then he would be spending much of his time outside the 3 hours or so of training he takes a day researching competitors styles of play and the players in their teams. Show the man some modicum of respect because at the moment you are sounding like a spoilt child

Comment

Season was over before it started: No Full Backs.
                              Even Arsene Wenger would struggle to get this squad playing well with that self inflicted handicap.
                              & people think its SOUSA that should get the sack ??!
                              Dear Oh Dear!

Comment

Working...
                              X