No announcement yet.

If ticket prices went back to 07-08 levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, but if you want 07-08 prices, you'll get 07-08 players...

Comment

our wage bill has risen dramatically..but hey bircham,gallen and furlong put in their shift, gave all..as did ****tu..others may have been ltd but some were "honest" within limitations..ie steve palmer...

it's a no win situation i suppose for the owners...cos every clubs fans want to go up, be successful..

prices are important, vfm..IT'S VERY PRICEY TO BRING A FAMILY TO QPR NOWADAYS.

Comment

i trully beleive that we have bought some good players,but should buy a couple of brilliant young strikers
        if we start next season as the top club and quickly take the number one spot we may well see season tickets sell prolifically
        ive never met flavio but i think he may well bring in a more experienced manager to instruct the team to play attacking football
        a nice few high scoring massacrers would bring a smile to flavios face

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
          Sorry, but if you want 07-08 prices, you'll get 07-08 players...
          no, we should have both. I think everybody is missing the point. the extra revenue generated by this current seasons' increases is only 2-3 £million. we have one millionaire and two billionaire owners. Is anyone telling me that they can't afford that?

does anyone know of any club that raised ticket prices like ours before they got promoted? who's the mugs?

Comment

If my season ticket went back to £365 instead of £525 I would renew tomorrow.

Instead will go to few home games and some away, money availability being essential off course.

They did do it all wrong,personally I think we would have gone up without price rises because the feel good factor was great.

Comment

Working...
            X