QPR boss has four games from getting the chop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matthew View Post
    i think,if everyone was honest,most expected a play off place at least out of this season.
    Outside of WATRB I know very few who expected a play off place tbh.
    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

If we did manage to go up this year (dont laugh) can anybody in their right mind see the fat one spending the millions on players we would need to stay there, and i am talking bloody millions.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

This is really bugging me now. All this talk of Playoffs and it being the be all or end all of Sousa's reign is quite frankley embarassing.

To all of the people still clutching the very last of their straws can I just ask WHY the Playoffs are such a big deal this season? Hasnt this season just been about improvement on last year? something we are actually doing and have achieved quite comfortably?

To all the people demanding Playoffs, why now and not next season? This season we have shown time and time again that we arent the finished article and still have plenty of work to do, yet some of our so called fans will only accept a Playoff challenge.

So say we did it? It still being mathmatically possible and all that, then what? As i've said in other posts, there are only 3 possible outcomes. The first being an exit early doors, showing we arent anywhere near good enough for promotion yet and bassically are not better off than we were finishing mid table. The other options are assuming we somehow fluke our way into the final. Would you be able to accept another heartbreaking loss after coming so close? What about if we got promoted? Would you back this team to do well next season? Could you honestly see this side, who have been defeated by the likes of Doncaster and Norwich this season beating even the likes of Bolton and Wigan? Sorry I dont buy it.

The team isnt ready, even with all our players back. The manager isnt ready, And id wager the owners arent ready to splash the cash even if we did fluke our way up. So I cannot fathom for the life of me, why reaching the playoffs this season should in any way, determine is Sousa keeps his job or not.

Id rather we have a solid foundation to go up on, with a manager who's had time to mould the team how we wants it to be. The likes of Fulham, Wigan, Bolton, Middlesborough and Portsmouth all did this and are STILL in the top tier.

People like Iain Dowie and Aidy Boothroyd who took their clubs up first time of asking, not only see themselves out of work as managers (Dowie is number 2) but the clubs they managed are actually nowhere near the Playoffs and are instead fighting relegation. Now that could be down to a number of things but in my opinion, it's because they went up without a decent foundation to build on. I dont want to be a yoyo team and im sure nobody else does too, so why so impatient???
        Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

top post
          agree 100%

Comment

Good post, 100% agree

Comment

Half Empty...... I recon your full to the brim

Agree with all your sentiments

Comment

I guess the above can tell me

Connolly's best position?
                Routledge's best postion?
                Cook's best position?
                Leighterwoods best position?
                Hogan/s best position?
                Alberti's Best Position?

6 players who played different positions in the last 10-12 games.
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

The first 5 he is working out for NEXT season - Alberti - left back (in the changing room)..
                  "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                  QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                  Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                  Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

well, we agree on something
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Have the team under performed or the manager?

Would we have been higher under Dowie or LDC?

Overall dissapointing we have really missed Buzz and Vine though two of our best players.

Lets see what next season brings
                      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                        I keep reading this inuendo from certain people so please just name who you think this source is once and for all and do us all a favour?
                        Is this related to the Chrisptenner saga of him alledgedly selling stories to Charles Sale at the Daily Mail?

No chance of an answer I see!!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          lets hope he wins games.

After all whats best for QPR is best for me.
                          Why am I not convinced by that statement!

Comment

instead of changing managers every five months why doesn't the tagliatelle kid fark off to torino and take ecclesfake with him.he has no idea how to run a football club and is turning rangers into an object of ridicule.we dont want your stupid "c" club or your 10k chandeliers we want the manager to be given time and money to build a formidable squad.do you know how long that takes mr briatore? well try two years minimum for starters.your five month instant fix ****** doesn't work and never will.i'll give you a clue how much to spend in the summer shall i? try 10mill for starters if you want proven players not has beens or never wills.why broker a deal for a player then loan him out when your not happyn with the player you wanted to replace?that just goes to show how much of a buffoon you are and you know **** all about tthe in's and out's of football.do me a favour will ya fark off and let us have our club back and take all you crack hangers with you.one thing i hate is sycophants who pander to people like you just to say oohhh i know flavio briatore.well big bleedin deal do you think he remembers your name when he's sipping his chiante in the "c" club? the answer to that is NO.so mr briatore just fark off and shut the wood behind you.
                            rant over.......for now
                            what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              I guess the above can tell me

Connolly's best position?
                              Routledge's best postion?
                              Cook's best position?
                              Leighterwoods best position?
                              Hogan/s best position?
                              Alberti's Best Position?

6 players who played different positions in the last 10-12 games.
                              What was and is Mancienne's best position? I've seen him play brilliantly at both centre and right back and I've also see him play terribly at both. Some players are naturally one thing or the other but some aren't. Should Dowie or De Canio have played Buzsaky as a right winger when he is best through the middle? Yes because at the time it was the only option we had. A manager (and I'm not neccesarily defending Sousa here) need to experiment and work out who plays best where.

West Ham thought Ephraim was a forward, Dowie thought he was a winger, Sousa thinks he is a centre midfielder. Arguably he has played his best for us at centre midfield but if Sousa isn't allowed to experiment we would never have found this out. Sometimes playing a player in a "different" position will work out for you and sometimes it won't but for everytime it is a failure we have to remember when it is a success. Problem is people will judge a manager on his failing rather than on his successes.

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
                                instead of changing managers every five months why doesn't the tagliatelle kid fark off to torino and take ecclesfake with him.he has no idea how to run a football club and is turning rangers into an object of ridicule.we dont want your stupid "c" club or your 10k chandeliers we want the manager to be given time and money to build a formidable squad.do you know how long that takes mr briatore? well try two years minimum for starters.your five month instant fix ****** doesn't work and never will.i'll give you a clue how much to spend in the summer shall i? try 10mill for starters if you want proven players not has beens or never wills.why broker a deal for a player then loan him out when your not happyn with the player you wanted to replace?that just goes to show how much of a buffoon you are and you know **** all about tthe in's and out's of football.do me a favour will ya fark off and let us have our club back and take all you crack hangers with you.one thing i hate is sycophants who pander to people like you just to say oohhh i know flavio briatore.well big bleedin deal do you think he remembers your name when he's sipping his chiante in the "c" club? the answer to that is NO.so mr briatore just fark off and shut the wood behind you.
                                rant over.......for now
                                Good rant.
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X