Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our most prolific striker available for Sat is......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our most prolific striker available for Sat is......

yes, you've guessed it Di Carmine with a mighty 2 league goals!

Not sure where our top goal scorer is when we have a sniff of the play offs:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Hopefully it will be Taraabt and Vine upfront

I'd play balanta before Di Carmine

Comment

Damion Stewart if he plays actually!

Comment

Dan - I hate to say this...but he did say "striker"
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          Dan - I hate to say this...but he did say "striker"
          He's versatile! If you can play George Santos up front then you can play Damion Stewart! Probably do the same job as Akinbyi.

Comment

Haha, we use Fitz Hall for that mate.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

for those s,lagging off Blackstock.

Are they prepared to put up scoring stats for de Carmine?
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                for those s,lagging off Blackstock.

Are they prepared to put up scoring stats for de Carmine?
                I would like to point out that I have pubically stated that i don't understand why Blackstock was allowed to leave. I also don't believe that De Carmine is the answer. But at the same time I don't believe that Blackstock hasn't been given a fair chance.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                  Haha, we use Fitz Hall for that mate.
                  I thought we'd replaced him with Zorro chracter? What do I know eh

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                    Not sure where our top goal scorer is when we have a sniff of the play offs:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:
                    Yep.... but our top golascorer a) isn't prolific and b) hasn't scored since 10th January.

I'm not saying that the remaining club strikers are fantastic though, but cannot see why moving Dex on is the worst thing in the world (accepting of course the timing) but recon that sometimes these decisions are made through curcumstances that we are not privvy to

Comment

Vine and helguson

Comment

It would appear that people think Blackstock is so good and will steer Forest to Championship safety on his own. What happens if Bambi does not have the required impact and they get relegated, would that mean he aint all that ?

Comment

yes i agree with dan any top mananager can get players to play in other positions
                          but i forget we dont have a top manager we have ray wilkins the second

some people may know that steve gerard recently played striker and scored a hatrick

are you going to criticise the manager

ian holloway did the correct thing to try santos up front and yes

i would give damien stewert a start as striker hes a big tough lump whos good in the air and can score goals

HES ALSO OUR LEADING GOALSCORER

Comment

If they had to use someone who is not a striker, Ainsworth would be the best option. He would close down the defenders making them make mistakes, chase everything even lost causes (remember Ray Jones goal at Southampton), he would use his strength to hold the ball up, he would win 99% of headers and in general beat every defender up (remember West Brom's left back Robinson on the last game of the season).

If Bambi could offer the above, he would still be at W12 me thinks.

Comment

Don't rate Dexter,never seen a player miss so many 1 on 1 s.,but at the moment to off load him when we're so short of options at front is crazy!

Comment

Working...
                              X