Undermining the manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danQPR View Post
    That's it Hucknall - Saturday, I'm bringing my portable ring to Smutts and setting it up.
    Your going to have to go a few rounds with me before the game and then a few with Pete afterwards.
    Brign your own gloves.
    Hucknall???
    You cheecky little 5h1t. You're built like a pack of spaghetti and still giving me grief!!!

You're too small, and I will crush you
    Pete is too out of shape and will tire too quick.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
      Hucknall???
      You cheecky little 5h1t. You're built like a pack of spaghetti and still giving me grief!!!

You're too small, and I will crush you
      Pete is too out of shape and will tire too quick.
      The art of using a chiv ;D

Comment

Originally posted by danQPR View Post
        The art of using a chiv ;D
        Haha, It's all good banter mate.
        I'm sure we'll have a few on Saturday pal :tired:

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
          Kirill - what are you on about??? Do you go to the games... Get a grip man. We were in contention with a playoff spot and the guy tinkers with the team for 9 games on the trott! Players playing out of position all over the place. Anyone who thinks Hogan could be world class is a complete TEWAT IMO!
          We've punched above our weight all season - we got found out that's all. Mid table squad - mid table finish. Easy this football lark.
          "Originally Posted by qblockpete
          QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
          Swansea will finish in bottom 6
          Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
            No chance...Me and Pete are through!!!
            was it something he said

Kirill - what are you on about??? Do you go to the games... Get a grip man. We were in contention with a playoff spot and the guy tinkers with the team for 9 games on the trott! Players playing out of position all over the place. Anyone who thinks Hogan could be world class is a complete TEWAT IMO!
            funny that...remember people saying the same about crouch when he was younger:grimace:

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
              good speech...what about people who cannot run through no fault of their own?

easy saying what you say but only accounts for people who can.......so not really a fair arguement
              Life's not fair is it ?

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
                Life's not fair is it ?
                It is if you're me...

Comment

I go to as many QPR games as I can considering where I live and listen online to the rest of them. I am actually glad he has been tinkering. I did not believe we would finish in a playoff spot even before the tinkering started. I say: better tinker now to find out what needs to be changed for the coming season.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

this whole thread reminds me so much of all the "dont sack Dowie"merchants before he was sacked.Sousa should be left be until end of the season,THEN be judged.

Comment

Working...
                    X