Is It Me...Is Gorkss Over-Rated??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    peteg, last few games Gorkss has been poor, simples and for that reason over-rated.

This post proves it, as most seem to believe despite conceding loads of goals recently he has been a tower of strength at the back
    Because someone is poor over a few games, he is overrated.

I see.

All clear now.

Comment

Well I dont think he has been a tower of strength but he has been generally better than the others but considering what he has had going on around him its not surprising.

One thing i might agree with is that perhaps he is trying to hard but thats because he is taking responsibility, its up to the coaching staff to point this out to him and reign him in a bit.

In all honesty based on the "plan" the only defender we have bought that should have been allowed to come here is conolly
      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Pete i say again. I sometimes wonder what games your watching mate.
        Whilst i am more than happy to admit and admire your knowledge as a fan and your passion towards QPR... your arguments concerning Gorkss and his positional play and tactical nous are laughable mate.
        Think you need to have played or at least been coached at a decent level before getting Andy Gray on his ass.

Comment

In that case, every player in the world is over rated Pete. Not one player alive won't lose form for a string of games. Rooney had a stint last season. He must be proper ****e.

Oh very dear mate.

Sorry bud...of course you're right. It's your message board
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
            Sorry bud...of course you're right. It's your message board
            LOL;D

Comment

this thread is embarrassing

Comment

scott how many miles today?
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I find it more hilarious that because I gave my opinion, many felt he was going

Borrowdale was poor against Sheffield United.

Truth is, because fans see Gorkss winning tackles left back and right back positions and being in no mans land to find the ball, they see the effort. Just a thought, maybe he should stay in position and we may not concede so many..............
                  Pete, I was just answering your point that QPR conceded 3 against Sheff Utd by highlighting that Borrowdale played more than his fair sahre part in all of the goals conceded in that game.

As for Gorkss staying in one position, Perhaps he would if he had full backs alongside him who could actually do their job properly.

Comment

Okay, next time you see him play see where he goes and his lapses of concentration.

Its only an opinion, but thats my view. Of course he does his fair share and because he is all over the place, supporters wil say how great he is doing. He would do better if he simply stayed in his centre back position thats all.:byebye:

Bernies, he is over-rated because everyone on here is defending him when clearly he is not playing well
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Okay, next time you see him play see where he goes and his lapses of concentration.

Its only an opinion, but thats my view. Of course he does his fair share and because he is all over the place, supporters wil say how great he is doing. He would do better if he simply stayed in his centre back position thats all.:byebye:

Bernies, he is over-rated because everyone on here is defending him when clearly he is not playing well
                      I agree he would, but he needs full backs who are good at their job. Ramage and Borrowdale are not.

Comment

It would be unbearable to watch again, but the Sheffield united, Forest and Scunthorpe games he kept leaving 3 at the back, by going looking for the ball.

( I cannot comment on the Blackpool game)

If you want to blame Connolly, Hill, Ramage, Stewart and Borrowdale for 11 goals against in 4 games and make Gorkss exempt, then fair enough.

Me thinks 3 of those 5 names are easy targets, Ramage, Stewart and borrowdale (who was admittedly at fault for one goal against Sheffield united)
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

If every player in our team played like Legs and Gorkks have played this season, we would be having no problems at all.
                          The problems evidently lie elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by benjamin163 View Post
                            If every player in our team played like Legs and Gorkks have played this season, we would be having no problems at all.
                            The problems evidently lie elsewhere.
                            spot on!

Oh and Legs was my mom on sat.

Comment

Think you might get some stick on the legiterwood comments mate.

Agree, he has been one of our better players:byebye:

Watch the incoming NOW !!!

Comment

I cn't believe people gave him stick after sat.

He didn't put a foot wrong and worked very hard and was a threat coming forward.

I think RB is a good position for him.

The defence looked very good although Gorrks didn't have a great game however still a much better option than stewart will ever be

Comment

Working...
                                X