to be really honest i thought the sacking of dowie was a mistake
    Definitely.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

to be honest, I don't know if he is staying or going. I am only giving an opinion on those 9 games. Not good, were they? Maybe, if he brings Tarrabat on before 85 minutes, we beat Southampton? Who knows

last 2 games more promising and if we win more than we lose by the end of the season, then he has to be given the chance and I will support him. End of day its a results business and we are not Crewe Alexandra
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

We had a bad run of a few games...it happens. Intelligent supporters who know about football accept the fact that a bad run is a part of a normal season. Players come in and out of form and get injured. Thick supporters start booing the team and chanting "you dont know what your doing" to the manager. Hopefully these *****s will be eventually priced out or will get fed up and go support Chelsea. Whether Sousa wins or loses the majority of the seasons final games makes no difference...we are not going to make the play offs and its all about building for next season. Changing the manager would be an immense mistake and 90% of supporters know this. Theres a few on here who are to worried about following other peoples agendas and being lackeys to people within the club that Sousa has got worried. Sousa needs a pre season to work with players and a few of his OWN players coming in. He will get backing and support from the vast majority of the supporters and the rest of you can go **** off.

Comment

i think he can win all his remaining games they are all winable

but this rumour that he has upset flavio is more serious if he has upset flavio then he will be blown out thats for sure
          im wondering was it for leaking to the press have you heard anything pete

Comment

This message is hidden because dexterforengland is on your ignore list.

you what? cant hear you m8?

:bad_smile:

a whole week of DFE free....its been bliss
            Last edited by vblockranger; 02-04-2009, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              This message is hidden because dexterforengland is on your ignore list.

you what? cant hear you m8?

:bad_smile:
              I do not understand why people feel the need to rub it in, the fact that they have someone on their ignore list. DFE is actually making an effort to be more constructive and refrain from insults. No need to discourage him like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                I do not understand why people feel the need to rub it in, the fact that they have someone on their ignore list. DFE is actually making an effort to be more constructive and refrain from insults. No need to discourage him like this.
                Just waiting for someone to back you up on that statement with FACT/FACTAMONDO - must be honest I didn't notice any particular effort on the constructive front :devil:
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                  KRILL - its too late fella. Shouldn't he have thought about that weeks and weeks ago. Leopards ... Spots... I have been constructive and am refraining from listening to his pathetic insults and stupid posts which is why he is on my ignore list. No bulldoodoo just pure FACTS. I am with vblockranger and can guarantee the new ignore feature is bliss!

Comment

I've pretty much drilled my thoughts on Sousa and how we need to stick with him on this board over the last few weeks. To hear he is a dead man walking is not only upsetting, but symbolises everything thats wrong with this club.

Disgusting! and I can only hope that these rumours of a fallout between Sousa and Flavio are a terrible and horrible misunderstanding. The club doesnt need change in management, it needs change on the pitch and by the sounds of it, upstairs with the powers that be.
                    Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                      KRILL - its too late fella. Shouldn't he have thought about that weeks and weeks ago. Leopards ... Spots... I have been constructive and am refraining from listening to his pathetic insults and stupid posts which is why he is on my ignore list. No bulldoodoo just pure FACTS. I am with vblockranger and can guarantee the new ignore feature is bliss!
                      You might have missed my point slightly, I am not questioning the ignore list feature usefulness, just why would someone stress that he is ignoring someone else, kinda defeats the purpose of ignoring :boss:

Comment

This message is hidden because Kirill is on your ignore list.

welcome to my naughty book.

;)

Comment

Originally posted by superckat View Post
                          Taking all your points in order

Your first point about you supporting Sousa 100% makes no sense. Tell me why would I argue? Considering I suggested people should support the manager It's a rather strange thing to say.

Your second point. You should be giving Sousa your support all the time. As for 4 points from 27. Lots of teams have bad runs. Wolves, Reading and Birmingham had had them. It's not unique to us. If your looking at points you can look at our total points since he arrived or look at the points in his last 2 games. Or look at how many goals we've conceded, or how many away games we have won since he arrived. It doesn't take a clever person to pick out a moment in time to crerate a false image. Look at the big picture.

Your third point. You picked out 6 matches. That is not even half the number of games since he arrived. So in percentage terms you are only dissatisfied with the minority of games since he's been in charged. Which must mean that you are satisfied with the majority

Your 4th point. Yours isn't just an opinion. You are constantly trying to ram it down peoples throats. You have been doing it for months now. It is noticeable what you're doing across all the various messageboards. How many other moderators try to brainwash people like you do.

Your 5th point yes I am disgusted, You mention Routledge trying to win headers. Oh dear what a crime. I am more disgusted by the Barrowdale. signing. I am more disgusted by the Helguson signing. More disgusted by the size of our squad and the lack of quality we have acquired in the last 18 months. Disgusted with the Dowie hiring and firing. Disgusted that we have a Sporting Director that nobody knows what he does. I am more disgusted that people are trying to destabilise the club and force tne current manager out. That fans are paying for the failures of the board, are being forced to move seats are being priced out of the club they have been spporting for years. Routledge having high balls palyed to him against Norwich is nothing to be disgusted about.

Good post superckat, agree with all of that especially your final paragraph
                          Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

If DARREN FERGUSON becomes new QPR Manager, I really think that I will have to stay away for good, the very thought of that just sickens me, it genuinely does.
                            The lack of respect shown to Sousa by certain people on this board disgusts & sickens me, it is absolutely cringeworthy how little certain people know about football.
                            You Poodles, lapdogs, puppets, gophers & muppets should be absolutely ashamed of yourselves & ashamed to call yourselves QPR fans.
                            IN SOUSA WE TRUST.

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
                              You Poodles, lapdogs, puppets, gophers & muppets should be absolutely ashamed of yourselves...
                              No hamsters?

Comment

QPRjim, cheers.
                                VBlockranger "welcome to my naughty book. " That's hilarious, LMFAO

Comment

Working...
                                X