Do the people banging on about Sousa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do the people banging on about Sousa

Have the best interests of the club in mind. Surely anyone who cares about the club will support the manager and the team. We have a board that doesn't care about the fans. Fans who can no longer afford season tickets. But considering how they have been treated, most fans still care about the club and still want the best for it. You don't expect everyone to like the manager, the board or what they're doing. Everyone has their own opinion on what's right or wrong, good or bad. For the most part those opinions are made by people genuinely thinking about what they believe is best for the club, whether you agree with them or not. Their comments and thoughts deserve to be respected.

However what disgusts me and deserves no respect are the loud minority who for their own selfiish, vindictive, self gaining reasons are trying to disrupt and demean the manager and ultimately the club. They are constantly beating out the same poorly disguised rhetoric time after time to try and convert others to help them benefit. In my opinion these people have no right to be any part of or have any access to the club.

Sousa deserves our respect, because he is not doing a bad job like some would have you believe. At least we know whatever he's doing. He's doing for the best interests of the club.

Oh no, you will only get you-know-who started again :confused: :very_sad:

DFE, if you love me - and you said that you do - please do not reply to this thread!!! :red_heart: :red_heart: :red_heart:
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

superkat,

you are the kind of person, that if I supported SOUSA 100% you would argue it.

4 points from 27 says it all. If he has a good end of season, I'll give him my support. I sang "SOUSA's blue and white army" for about 30 minutes at Cardiff City.

At the end of the day, I can rely my feelings on what I see/saw. In my view Norwich, Barnsley, Southampton, Swansea, Doncaster, and Ipswich was not good enough.

I have the club in my best interest and thats why I give a personal opinion.

Supekat, if you are disgusted, then its no more than I was seeing a diminitive Routledge trying to win headers against Norwich. I'm not the only one. Have you read opinion in the recent AKUTR@S?
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by superckat View Post
        Have the best interests of the club in mind. Surely anyone who cares about the club will support the manager and the team. We have a board that doesn't care about the fans. Fans who can no longer afford season tickets. But considering how they have been treated, most fans still care about the club and still want the best for it. You don't expect everyone to like the manager, the board or what they're doing. Everyone has their own opinion on what's right or wrong, good or bad. For the most part those opinions are made by people genuinely thinking about what they believe is best for the club, whether you agree with them or not. Their comments and thoughts deserve to be respected.

However what disgusts me and deserves no respect are the loud minority who for their own selfiish, vindictive, self gaining reasons are trying to disrupt and demean the manager and ultimately the club. They are constantly beating out the same poorly disguised rhetoric time after time to try and convert others to help them benefit. In my opinion these people have no right to be any part of or have any access to the club.

Sousa deserves our respect, because he is not doing a bad job like some would have you believe. At least we know whatever he's doing. He's doing for the best interests of the club.

From what i have read on most m/b's the vast majority support Sousa and realise he needs time to build his side.

Playing attractive and effective football, i take no notice of rabble rousers who think they know it all, when in fact they have proved that they know FA about football coaching or managment.

IN SOUSA I TRUST.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

Can i be blatant?

Sousa is getting the boot at some point. Him and Flavio have fell out, rightly or wrongly and that's that.

It's BS

But that is where we are at.

And that has nought to do with a few blokes on messageboards
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

It`s the old empty vessell theory here unfortunatly.

Scott`s post yesterday,with the line "Sousa,dead man walking"...WTF IS THAT ALL ABOUT ?,not put across as an opinion but as some sort of ITK,clap trap,that winds me and countless users of this MB up.

He is our manager,get behind him.

Comment

i agree sharpy but fear theres little point mate..if we dont reach the playoffs hes gone

Comment

It's pathetic.

Who the f.u.c.k. is leaking all this s.h.i.t (if true obviously!)

Comment

What on earth do you agree with ?

That he is our manager and get behind him

or

YOU,know something we don`t.So let`s all listen to YOU ?

Comment

i know that PS is walking a tightrope

IMHO WRONGLY

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      superkat,

you are the kind of person, that if I supported SOUSA 100% you would argue it.
                      4 points from 27 says it all. If he has a good end of season, I'll give him my support. I sang "SOUSA's blue and white army" for about 30 minutes at Cardiff City.

At the end of the day, I can rely my feelings on what I see/saw. In my view Norwich, Barnsley, Southampton, Swansea, Doncaster, and Ipswich was not good enough.

I have the club in my best interest and thats why I give a personal opinion.

Supekat, if you are disgusted, then its no more than I was seeing a diminitive Routledge trying to win headers against Norwich. I'm not the only one. Have you read opinion in the recent AKUTR@S?

Taking all your points in order

Your first point about you supporting Sousa 100% makes no sense. Tell me why would I argue? Considering I suggested people should support the manager It's a rather strange thing to say.

Your second point. You should be giving Sousa your support all the time. As for 4 points from 27. Lots of teams have bad runs. Wolves, Reading and Birmingham had had them. It's not unique to us. If your looking at points you can look at our total points since he arrived or look at the points in his last 2 games. Or look at how many goals we've conceded, or how many away games we have won since he arrived. It doesn't take a clever person to pick out a moment in time to crerate a false image. Look at the big picture.

Your third point. You picked out 6 matches. That is not even half the number of games since he arrived. So in percentage terms you are only dissatisfied with the minority of games since he's been in charged. Which must mean that you are satisfied with the majority

Your 4th point. Yours isn't just an opinion. You are constantly trying to ram it down peoples throats. You have been doing it for months now. It is noticeable what you're doing across all the various messageboards. How many other moderators try to brainwash people like you do.

Your 5th point yes I am disgusted, You mention Routledge trying to win headers. Oh dear what a crime. I am more disgusted by the Barrowdale. signing. I am more disgusted by the Helguson signing. More disgusted by the size of our squad and the lack of quality we have acquired in the last 18 months. Disgusted with the Dowie hiring and firing. Disgusted that we have a Sporting Director that nobody knows what he does. I am more disgusted that people are trying to destabilise the club and force tne current manager out. That fans are paying for the failures of the board, are being forced to move seats are being priced out of the club they have been spporting for years. Routledge having high balls palyed to him against Norwich is nothing to be disgusted about.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                        i know that PS is walking a tightrope

IMHO WRONGLY

So in fact scot, anyone that falls out with the orange fat one, no matter how talented, or vital to the clubs well being, there out!!!!!

If true, then we are not going to get anywhere while he's running the club, are we.

Bring on the Mittals ffs.
                        They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                          i agree sharpy but fear theres little point mate..if we dont reach the playoffs hes gone
                          I remember the day that my boss loved the fact that I disagreed with him and challanged him. That we would argue until we agreed.
                          I thought when Flavio hired Sousa he was delighted with his intelligence?

Comment

I wish I could put Scott on my ignore list ;)

Comment

no scott jones tells the truth dont ignore him hes the most honest poster on these message boards

superckat sorry if ive spelt your name wrong i started the sousa hate campaigne on one of petes phone inns
                              the main reasons for me attacking sousa are very numerous and ive listed them so many times
                              starting the sousa hate campaign has led me to fall out with big ade and
                              get banned from his site
                              although me and ade are currently talking it could easily kick off again
                              also many posters hate me on this site for starting the campaign
                              but we have won the last two games and i think all six are winnable so the pressure seems to have bucked his ideas up
                              the biggest critisicm of me is that i dont go to many games so how can i judge him
                              but im the one you must dig out not q block pete and i am preparing to get a lot more hate when he goes
                              but hopefully who ever comes in will take us to the promised land
                              but if you want me to be really honest i thought the sacking of dowie was a mistake
                              sousa is worse than dowie ever was

Comment

Working...
                              X