FOLAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOLAN

we tried to get this guy on loan in january,and most (including myself) said he has crap,well after watching him tonight setting up Robbie Keanes goal for Ireland,and nearly setting up a winner iv changed my mind.HE could do a job for us,not getting his place at Hull,he seems like a good target man,i think we could do a lot worse.we should go after him in the summer.

don't let one game change your mind

Don't know, but we tend not to go back to players who have turned us down first time around. I think he is a good player and worth going after.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

he wasn't THAT good tonight in general, he was OK ... and remember thats playing with robbie keane, one of the top strikers in the premiership!

Comment

To add to this I was at the Wales game tonight and Earnshaw played I was very impressed worked really hard nearly had a couple of goals in a poor Wales side.
        Put in a lot more work than i've seen Blackstock do this season and is a proper poacher.

Comment

Originally posted by takeapartyourhead View Post
          he wasn't THAT good tonight in general, he was OK ... and remember thats playing with robbie keane, one of the top strikers in the premiership!
          if it wasnt for him Keane would not have got the chance.Im not suggesting he is a world beater,BUT i do think he could do a job for us.as for petes comment about us not going after players who turned us down,was it not Hull who blocked the loan move?

Comment

I don't think he's what we need.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Get frazier campbell

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
                Get frazier campbell
                A BIG YES,but alas he might be out of our league:shame:

Comment

Working...
                X