Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stop moaning coxy!!!

Comment

He might be a bit poo poo but di carmine is big poo poo...

Comment

Truth is..... Dex is just not good enough, and should be repaced.

I also mention, he's not gone to a better team has he!

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
          Truth is..... Dex is just not good enough, and should be repaced.

I also mention, he's not gone to a better team has he!
          2 teams above us wanted him, but we didn't want him to go to a team above.

In Jan, Wolves and Fulham wanted him, so I'm afraid that argument hold no substance.

Not good enough?
          Better goal scorer than any of the strikers we have, including Vine...
          Either way, we currently have no strikers who consistantly scored more than 10 per season throughout their career to date.

I must add...I'm not saying Dex has, but 14 in his 1st season, followed by a poor season for various reasons where he regained form at the end...Then 12 goals in half a season this term.

Scored a large chunk of our entire tally this season, only to be slagged off by our fans and shipped out.

Perfect sense.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

My argument against Dex, was and always has been, he doesnt look capable of ever making the step up. The same can be said for ALL of our strikers so dont assume Im saying Agyemang and Dicarmine are better, far from it. But we should be looking for a striker who posesses the abilities to not only contribute to our goals tally, but assist in the build up to others scoring too. Id also like to see how many assists Dex had during his time here? Fact is his lack of ability to pass, control the ball or take players on always meant he was limited. The reason people would prefer Ageymang to Dex is because whilst he might not always score, he was a big part of our build up play under LDC and had many assists as well as unlocking the defence with his pace and generally contributing to the TEAM more than Dex ever did.

Dex scored goals, no doubt about that, but how frustrating was he as a player? Having seen him in his very first game for us, he looked sharp, quick, took on players and ran his ******** off. The Dex of this season appeared to have lost all of that, yet was still decent in the air. It was his bad run of form when he WAS starting games and playing 90 mins, AS WELL as having a strike partner, that lead to his sale. The reason being, if you offer nothing but can score, nobody can touch you, but if your playing badly and not scoring NOW then you shouldnt play, simple as.

YES he scored under Dowie and earlier into Sousa's reign, and he was continuously played and rightly so. People hark on about his 11-12 goals this season which is fine, only they all came earlier on in the season. Sirpirchucker's stats show that in his last run in the team he not only failed to score but failed to contribute anything of note whatsoever! I can handle a player being lazy and looking disinterested, as long as they do the business. Dexter looked like he couldnt be bothered and was stinking up any game he participated in. THATS why he was sold and rightly so too!

IMHO, the loss of Ray Jones is what really changed Blackstock, nobody can deny he's been half the player since he died.
            Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

He is still the ONLY striker we have who is capable of scoring on a regular basis...Yet another "FACT"

eh???

when has he regularly scored goals and how is your OPINION a "FACT"?
              I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

Working...
              X