No announcement yet.

Ben Kosky of Kilburn Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it was against Bristol and Swansea.

Can you remember when Blackstock actually had a good game for us?

Comment

Good game or not...he still scores more goals than all our other forwards together.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

It all stems back to Dec/Jan.

Top striker with 12 goals.

Was dropped, move sideways and put on the bench.

Thats great for confidence. No wonder he wanted to go elsewhere.

Even the best strikers go 4 games without scoring. If it wasn;t for a world class save against Sheff Utd, he scores.

Blackstock is better than De Carmine and Helgusson put together. FACT. If you don't play wingers you don;t get the best of Blackstock. (please don't tell me used or wingers, with diamond formations)

Without his goals a couple of years ago we would be Div 1. He is only 22 FFS
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Don't mean to be pedantic but he went 5 without scoring ;) Barnsley up to Southampton starting in each.

If Sousa didnt like him why would he play him in those instances

Comment

The fact he has gone to Forest and not a team in the top half of the table must say something

Comment

Cardiff and Sheff United wanted him.

We wouldn't loan to team above us.

FACT>
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

And so should the fact Wolves and Fulham wanted to take a closer look at him.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

so he was put on the bench for a couple of games, resting players is not an alien concept in modern day football. I don't buy into this confidence shattered arguement, he is a pro and should take a leaf out of Ramage's book, i.e when given your oppourtunity again, come back stronger and better than before to regain your place. I guess thats what seperates good players from mediocre ones.

DB needs to have wingers in the team to complinment him? shows how average he is then really.
                  Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Writing 'fact' in upper case doesn't make it so

Its now starting to sound like I don't rate the guy, which is not true. I just don't think he plays well in the system that Sousa has in mind and as such should be moved on. If we can get some money for him and use to buy a striker that does fit the system then happy days.

Comment

qprjim,

are you for real??

Routledge is a right winger
                      Cook is a left winger.

Used in those roles, Blackstock scores more goals.

I might be an *****, but I'm not thick.

Look back at his 12 goals this season. How many times did we play wingers when he scored those goals?

how many has he scored playing in a diamond, pearl necklace formation?

Comment

But how many crosses are they actually putting in?

How many times are they cutting inside and playing to feet instead?

Comment

exactly pete he can only be used in a bog standard 4-4-2, not flexible at all thats why he is a mediocre striker someone who will not take us to the next level, and for the price forest are willing to pay it is an excellent bit of business.
                          Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

New cross its all about the system being used.

Routledge goes around a man, looks up and his target man is

DE CARMINE:what:

he has to play the ball into feet.

Comment

I am certainly not saying SDC is the answer but I am not sure Dexter is either. Especially if we want to mix our football up a bit.

Comment

Wheh i google Ben Kosky i get this

not that it has anything to do with his story but, well ,erm, anyway
                                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
                                X