Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The first of many?

Southampton are possibly to go into administration:

Saints are now threatened by liquidation and could drop out of the Football League, if SLH fails to attract new investment by the end of the summer. The business is heavily in debt after spending more than £30m on the 30,000-seat St Mary's Stadium, where they moved from The Dell in 2001, before being relegated from the Premier League in 2005. It has debts of £27.5m, reportedly made up of financial liabilities of £23.1m and an overdraft of £4.4m. Share dealing was suspended with the SLH price at 9.5p, down from 34p a year ago.

Is there anyone from their squad who would make ours a better one? Feel sorry for Saints but I think this will be the first of many .... :amazing:

I think McGoldrick would be an improvement on SDC and Balanta. Lallana would be an improvement on Miller and Mahon. Surman would give us an alternative option at left back as well as the ability to play through the middle and left wing.

Lallana's contract is up in the summer.

Comment

Surman, Lallana and even Bradley Wright-Phillips would all improve the squad.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
      X