No announcement yet.

Intelligent QPR Supporters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think i have worked this out. It is all in the wording if i am right. The room is actually £25.00 plus £2 given to the bell-boy makes £27 which is £9.00 per head ;D or am i really sad :very_sad:
    God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Cait as she hasnt fallen for any of the lame attempts to pull her on here.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by dtig View Post
        SO WHERE'S THE OTHER POUND GONE ?
        Look behind the settee.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

is this question not dependant on pre-set parameters?if the person instigating the question is of less intelligence than a number of given repliers then it's surely null and void.what can be gauged as intelligence? good spelling,no because all computers are installed with a spell checker.is it based on content on the quality of content within the aforementioned replies?, no because some people word things differently therefore using words that other people have no understanding of.do you base it on a witty retort level because then again what someone deems witty is not necessarily what someone else might.myself i would base it on the amount of body hair of which being of the simian gene pool would win by atleast 100 yards on a country lane.
          what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
            is this question not dependant on pre-set parameters?if the person instigating the question is of less intelligence than a number of given repliers then it's surely null and void.what can be gauged as intelligence? good spelling,no because all computers are installed with a spell checker.is it based on content on the quality of content within the aforementioned replies?, no because some people word things differently therefore using words that other people have no understanding of.do you base it on a witty retort level because then again what someone deems witty is not necessarily what someone else might.myself i would base it on the amount of body hair of which being of the simian gene pool would win by atleast 100 yards on a country lane.
            You dont have an effing clue, just admit it.

Comment

oh contraire my enpouched rodent friend
              what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by dtig View Post
                ANYONE WHO CAN GIVE ME THE CORRECT ANSWER TO THIS !!....

Three blokes go to a hotel, and to save money decide to share a room. The Receptionist tells them the room is £30 per night, so they agree, pay the money, £10 each, and off they go.
                30 minutes later, the bell boy comes to the room and explains that the recptionist was wrong and that the room was only £25 per night, and he gives them £5 back in pound coins. They cant split the £5 evenly between them so they keep £1 each (£3) and give the bell boy £2 for his trouble.....you with me so far ??

Okay, so they had spent £10 each, they each just got a pound back, so now they've only spent £9 each and given the bell boy £2............... 3 x 9= 27, +2 = 29......SO WHERE'S THE OTHER POUND GONE ?

The person that can explain that is by far....the most intelligent person on here....over to you Scott :-)
                Edited, as i did not fully get it 1st time round....took my attention away from eastenders though so thats a good thing..

enjoyed that lets have another!!!!

the question is wrong
                they did pay £9 each, which is an overspend of £2 (that they gave to the doorman)
                the question quotes (incorrectly) "3 x 9= 27, +2 " but that £2 does not exist, that £2 comes out of the 3x£9

so really it should say:
                3 x 9= 27, -2 = 25
                or
                3 x 10= 30, -2 = 28, -3 = 25

my 1st explanation is below but it doesn't really satisfy the riddle as the answer above does!!!

the pound has not gone anywhere.
                there is a total of £30 floating about.
                the room cost £25: £5 left to account for
                the 3 people got £1 each (totaling £3): £2 left to account for
                Bellboy get the remaining £2 (cos you cant split 2 coins between 3 people)

= £0 left to account for, all's well..........
                Last edited by theYAK; 02-04-2009, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
                  West Kent is wonderfull.

South Kent poof
                  All the people with the best brains reside in Kent, FACT.
                  Never get a question wrong on Test the Nation...
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

if you have listened to the gervais podcasts you will most likely know this one..

2 doors, 1 goes to heavan 1 goes to hell.
                    a guard stands in front of each door. (guard A and guard B)
                    1 guard can only lie, the other guard can only tell the truth.
                    you dont konw which one is which

you are allowd to ask only 1 question, you can ask it to either guard A or guard B.

what question do you ask to work out which is the door to heaven??

Comment

one guard may only answer yes to one question. yes I know an answer to it. and the other one too, but I'm not intelligent, but I do know the brain thinks it's the most beautiful part of the body

Comment

Originally posted by theYAK View Post
                        if you have listened to the gervais podcasts you will most likely know this one..

2 doors, 1 goes to heavan 1 goes to hell.
                        a guard stands in front of each door. (guard A and guard B)
                        1 guard can only lie, the other guard can only tell the truth.
                        you dont konw which one is which

you are allowd to ask only 1 question, you can ask it to either guard A or guard B.

what question do you ask to work out which is the door to heaven??
                        "What is the square root of 54809342552356897 ?"

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                          "What is the square root of 54809342552356897 ?"
                          Easy. the answer to the first question x the time spent working out the answer to the second question

Comment

knowbody has answerd this honestly so i will try to do just that

1st.......sirpeichucker
                            2nd.......klr
                            3rd........kirill
                            4th........big ade
                            5th .......myu
                            6th .......half empty
                            7th........q block pete

some of the above are highly intellegant others have great powers of perception but these would be my choice

but do agree with another poster that i would have made eusabio number one
                            if he was still posting

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                              some of the above are highly intellegant others have great powers of perception but these would be my choice
                              And who would be better qualified to make this choice ... :exciting:

Comment

Think if we took a vote i would come in the top one!

Comment

Working...
                                X