No Longer Peter Damage !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Longer Peter Damage !!

I'd happy to see him our right back next season, and hopefully the boo boys will give him a rest.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

He has improved in the last few games since coming back into the team, still doesnt offer much going forward though.

Comment

Last few games he's been like a new signing, played well and would be happy with him next season if he keeps up with present form.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        I'd happy to see him our right back next season, and hopefully the boo boys will give him a rest.

Not being funny Pete, but you were the one I saw call him "Damage" in the 1st place.

I've never had a problem with him being in the side. People goaded him based on his passing. I feel he always defended well.

Just my opinion, of course.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

never booed him though.

I can say we've never booed Cerny either.

Someone told me Damage and it just stuck for a while
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

never booed him though.

I can say we've never booed Cerny either.

Someone told me Damage and it just stuck for a while

I'm only jesting with you mate.
            No...You never booed, nor did I.

I always maintained I felt he would come good...You can't deny me that.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

He's not a right back, he cant attack.
              Good defender & deserves to be an important squad player next season, he's not a right back though.
              I would have thought & hoped that we would have learnt the lessons from this season IE Dont repeat the same mistakes next season, hardly rocket science is it ?

Comment

Has Ramage ever played Centre back?

Always thought Ramage was right back?

Delaney was a left back?

Comment

Has Ramage ever played Centre back?

Always thought Ramage was right back?

Delaney was a left back?
                  Neither of those two is anything approaching a FullBack only an ***** would think otherwise.
                  Nowadays Fullback is the most athletically demanding position on the pitch, Fullbacks have to be able to attack & defend equally well.
                  We wont win anything if we cant start a match on a level footing with the opposition, its Ludicrous to suggest any otherwise.

Comment

No good going forward and even when defending drifts into the centre - admittedly sometimes to help out but can give the winger too much space. afraid i wouldn't be happy if he was right back next season. wd either have connolly, legs, rowly or buy someone.

Comment

Not a right back. Has limited capabilities going foward. Prefer Connolly there.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                        No good going forward and even when defending drifts into the centre - admittedly sometimes to help out but can give the winger too much space. afraid i wouldn't be happy if he was right back next season. wd either have connolly, legs, rowly or buy someone.
                        With everyone back from injury and assuming we sign lopez/miller we could play rowlands at right back

I thought he looked quite good when he played there before and now there is a lot more competition for places

Comment

FFS - He should be called RAMBO end of!

Comment

Originally posted by Power40 View Post
                            With everyone back from injury and assuming we sign lopez/miller we could play rowlands at right back

I thought he looked quite good when he played there before and now there is a lot more competition for places
                            Or we could sign a Right back ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                              FFS - He should be called RAMBO end of!
                              I've called him Rambo from day 1 :victory: If he shows the form he has in the last 3 or 4 games he should be first choice - and to be fair, even before that he wasn't as bad as many have suggested. He's always done what it says on the tin and has rarely been shown up for pace by any of the so called speedy/skillful wingers/strikers we have faced this season.
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                              X