Red nose protest - another option!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red nose protest - another option!

As a fan who went through the 80’s home and away every week another option!

Let's all bring scarf’s and as the team come out a rendition of "YOUR NEVER WALK ALONE"

I was at the Semi Final in the seats at Villa Park for the League Cup Semi final. The sight of all the Blue & Whites scarf’s held aloft on the terrace behind the goal made me shiver.

What do you say?

I think the clown/laughing stock analogy is much much better. All we're doing is saying we know we're a laughing stock and the powers that be are clowns.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
      I think the clown/laughing stock analogy is much much better. All we're doing is saying we know we're a laughing stock and the powers that be are clowns.

Is that everyone at the club including the Sporting Director or just the board?
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

You'd better make your minds up cos HA9 is in the process of buying 10,000 red noses from China. He reckons he's going to make a mint by ripping off all the rangers fans buying them up before the game.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
          Is that everyone at the club including the Sporting Director or just the board?

Comment

Originally posted by paladinooo View Post
            you'd better make your minds up cos ha9 is in the process of buying 10,000 red noses from china. He reckons he's going to make a mint by ripping off all the rangers fans buying them up before the game.
            ;d ;d ;d ;d
            A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by Paladinooo View Post
              You'd better make your minds up cos HA9 is in the process of buying 10,000 red noses from China. He reckons he's going to make a mint by ripping off all the rangers fans buying them up before the game.
              Great Idea!!
              Twitter - @DiscoDaveW

http://www.twitter.com/DiscoDaveW

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                yea - because it will be a great help won't it. :tired:
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

The Red Nose thing is a decent option, and is not as angry or destructive as booing and chanting "sack the board" (who sacks the board??!)

I agree about getting something done to change the mood and make a point about how the owners have gone about their job.
                  If it goes ahead, fine.

My personal choice would be: (adapted from an idea)
                  If we have to do something, how about digging out all the old shirts, coats, scarves and flags etc with the old badges and making sure they get prominently displayed? "Captain Jack", and all that??
                  Get LOUD. Get together.
                  If people want to don a red nose as well - fine.

Support the team loudly, support each other loudly... and make it clear WE CARE.

Throw in a loud song? Maybe:
                  "We were here, we were here... we were here before you came..."

And/Or...
                  "We'll be here, we'll be here, we'll be here when you have gone....."

Or..
                  "We're not a f*****g Circus.... *repeated*"

Or...
                  ?????

Or maybe not, but hopefully you get the idea.
                  Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Ironically, a view from Flav and Bernies media mouthpiece....

Oliver Holt, Mirror, protests.....
                    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Instead of red noses, why not have Brown noses as there seems to be plenty of them around the club...
                      Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                        The Red Nose thing is a decent option, and is not as angry or destructive as booing and chanting "sack the board" (who sacks the board??!)

I agree about getting something done to change the mood and make a point about how the owners have gone about their job.
                        If it goes ahead, fine.

My personal choice would be: (adapted from an idea)
                        If we have to do something, how about digging out all the old shirts, coats, scarves and flags etc with the old badges and making sure they get prominently displayed? "Captain Jack", and all that??
                        Get LOUD. Get together.
                        If people want to don a red nose as well - fine.

Support the team loudly, support each other loudly... and make it clear WE CARE.

Throw in a loud song? Maybe:
                        "We were here, we were here... we were here before you came..."
                        And/Or...
                        "We'll be here, we'll be here, we'll be here when you have gone....."

Or..
                        "We're not a f*****g Circus.... *repeated*"

Or...
                        ?????

Or maybe not, but hopefully you get the idea.
                        Like the cut of your jib
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

the red nose idea will not make a blind bit of difference in how the club is run

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
                            the red nose idea will not make a blind bit of difference in how the club is run
                            yes, but the shame of the publicity hurts

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
                              yes, but the shame of the publicity hurts
                              after all that has been written about FB in the papers over the last few years i highly doubt he will care about this one. remember we only pay £20 it doesn't matter what we do.

Comment

Working...
                              X