Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wonder if tickets will be cheaper next season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if tickets will be cheaper next season?

as I can't seriously believe that anyone thinks they're value for money. Prices should be out soon, shouldn't they?

I think things will change a little next year, all round things will get better.

Comment

Probably will either be a reduction in price for the cheaper areas or another good way is to give you some gift/shop vouchers so you can put it towards a new shirt or mug.....

Comment

Reckon if prices stay the same next season we have a chance of going under 10k for league games if a decent manager isnt appointed

Comment

15% reduction

Think we wil looking at another fall in attendances though

Comment

I wonder if tickets will be cheaper next season?
            HaHaHaHaHa etc, etc

Bless.
            http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

if not then i won't be renewing my season ticket as the price is ridiculous

Comment

To me it makes good business sense to drop the prices by at least £100 per season ticket, hopefully this could tempt, those that could not afford the ridiculous increase back. I'm not holding my breath though. Hopefully the crowd against Sheff Utd will make the powers that be realise we have had enough of there BS.

Comment

With the amount of promotions that have happened this season so far,i would imagine a large drop in ST sales.Hopefully the club will finally accept that we as fans need far better value for our money.

Comment

They need to massively do something for next season or we will be getting lower than s****horpe!
                    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

yep, £100 might tempt me to renew. we have all been properly ripped off since the rises imho.

Comment

next season very good price forecast 13th

Comment

they usually do when you get relegated !

Comment

If they stay the same price as this year, it will be quite good value compared to other Prem clubs

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
                              If they stay the same price as this year, it will be quite good value compared to other Prem clubs
                              What do you mean OtherPrem Clubs, we are not Prem
                              Queens Park Rangers
                              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                              X