Lopez eyes R contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lopez eyes R contract

Jordi Lopez wants to earn a contract with QPR next season after his storming start to life in the Championship.

More...
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Personally I wouldn't say he's had a storming start-more like a solid start.
    Now, Then, Forever

Comment

Apart from the free kick he has been pretty average
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
        Apart from the free kick he has been pretty average
        agree
        Now, Then, Forever

Comment

Sign Lopez, release/sell Mahon.

Simple.

Comment

Agree with the above comments, steady start. Should improve the more games he plays. Nice to have a midfielder that is capable of breaking up play and then look for attacking options.

Certainly better than Mahon and Legs

Comment

hes better than miller and mahon and possibly legs. i think hes def worth keeping in the team, interesting to see how much he can push rowly for a place when they are both fit. not as good as buszacky though...

Comment

Originally posted by takeapartyourhead View Post
                hes better than miller and mahon and possibly legs. i think hes def worth keeping in the team, interesting to see how much he can push rowly for a place when they are both fit. not as good as buszacky though...
                for me rowly will struggle to hold a first team place.. playing 4-4-2 buz will be in central or at least shud be.

rowly is on par with miller

legs offers us the combative midfielder willing to break up the play

i cant say ive seen lopez but from reports he is a battler and good passer so shall see..
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Surely better midfielders out there than Lopez?
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

well there was - ben watson. but we weren't prepared to spend the money. if we are looking for frees then don't think they come much better than lopez. certainly better than miller and mahon and wil create competition with legs and rowly. unless his wage demands are really ridiculous it seems lile a no-brainer to sign him and release the other two.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      Surely better midfielders out there than Lopez?
                      I think you are right but they cost money.

Comment

Of course there are better midfielders than Lopez, question is will we spend the money to get them and will they want to play for us.

Comment

Lopez can't be compared with Buzz, Buzz doesn't defend whereas Lopez can play as a holding midfielder who can start an attack from a deep position.
                          He's better than any of the other defensive midfielders we've got.
                          He also has great vision and intelligence.
                          Considering he hasn't played for nearly a year before he came to us he has walked in and done incredibly well -- imagine what he's do with a pre-season and fully match-fit.
                          Sign him up.
                          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

i would sign him up and ship out mahon and miller.

Comment

I would keep him, he could be a useful player and squad player.

Comment

Working...
                              X