Lr is a dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    atmosphere could be no poorer than LR........... anywhere.
    Place is a morgue. And an embarrassment tbh. Taken quite a few friends there this last couple of seasons and all came away saying the same thing........worse ground for atmosphere in CCC. Hardly hear the loft end and every week i seem to be surrounded by tourists with a few sprinkled ST holders...
    Have to agree regarding atmosphere.Fair enough i am in X block,but near the W block entrance,and apart from the boys up the top of X,you can barely hear any chanting.Seem to be surrounded by Eastern Europeans paying on the door.

Need to stay at LR as imagine the ticket prices to pay for a new stadium with the prices of land in London?.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
      Have to agree regarding atmosphere.Fair enough i am in X block,but near the W block entrance,and apart from the boys up the top of X,you can barely hear any chanting.Seem to be surrounded by Eastern Europeans paying on the door.

Need to stay at LR as imagine the ticket prices to pay for a new stadium with the prices of land in London?.
      That's only recent though the atmosphere being turd.
      That's nothing to do with the ground, that's the people in the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by danQPR View Post
        That's only recent though the atmosphere being turd.
        That's nothing to do with the ground, that's the people in the ground.
        Of course.But last few months have been terrible regarding noise and atmosphere.Unless we score it is almost silent.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
          Of course.But last few months have been terrible regarding noise and atmosphere.Unless we score it is almost silent.
          As I say - nothing to do with the ground - it's the people in there that are making it dire. How could the ground itself make a difference to that? What difference would a new ground make eh?
          We all no that the atmosphere in the ground is amazing when it gets going, just a shame there's only a few blocks fo the ground that try and do that now days.

Comment

Loftus Road has character Selhurst Park is a dump

Comment

LR is a dump but it is unique, where else are fans practically on top of the pitch? When the atmosphere (eventually) gets going, there are few better grounds in this league. If only they could sort out the refreshment kiosks then im sure people would gripe less
              Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

I like Loftus! Could do with some updating in certain areas! But when it gets rockin its a great little ground. Id pick develop Loftus rather than move anyday!
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I love LR

Comment

Surly a new stadium would be better, it dosen't have to be a souless bowl, something on similer lines to LR but much much better and bigger.

And near, possibly white city.
                    They seek him here.................

Comment

why not just redevelop, extend loftus road, i have good plans for it.

Comment

Our new ground

Is there a possibility of knocking down loftus road and rebuilding it from scratch 25k all seater with leg room decent booze decent **** holes anda top quality football team in the prem im i dreaming.

Comment

Originally posted by link1967 View Post
                          Is there a possibility of knocking down loftus road and rebuilding it from scratch 25k all seater with leg room decent booze decent **** holes anda top quality football team in the prem im i dreaming.

theres plenty of land around the ground to be brought.

Comment

I love Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                              name one decent new ground?
                              all have faults, none have any feature...you tell where it is by the colour of seats
                              many are near nowhere..leics,coventry,reading....
                              atmosphere is poor....

loftus road would be awesome with the paddocks and lower ends behind goals BACK AS TERRACES!
                              Totally agree
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

if new grounds had the stands closer to the pitch there would be a better atmosphere

Comment

Working...
                                X