No announcement yet.

Lr is a dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LR is my 2nd home and i couldn't imagine watching Rangers anywhere else. As some one said earlier "It maybe a dump, but it's our dump".
    God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

LR is a ground made for atmosphere. We just don't use it in the best way.

Singers scattered about mainly in p,q and r blocks, many more isolated around the ground. I'd have it close to the away fans and intimidate them. Sadly, thats not going to happen or bring back some terraces in part of the ground.

This ground is ideal, we are so close to the players
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
        It may be a dump - but it's our dump - so I love it
        couldnt of said it better. I love the place and will be a sad day when we leave

Comment

I love LR - the poor leg room, the poor facilities and the 10 mins it takes to leave the Upper Loft and of course the fantatic views with a roof support blocking some vital areas i.e. the goals, penalty areas and also getting soaked from the seats nearest to the pitch. Why would QPR need a new ground!!!!

There is no reason why a new ground has to have little atmosphere (not that LR has much these days).

As long as the stands are built close up to the pitch and the stadium was built close to the current ground, I would be happy to move from LR.

QPR could always ask that any new stadium is built in a similar style to LR, but bigger and has better facilities with no obstructions to the view on the pitch.

Comment

Working...
          X