Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like we will never be going back to Luton!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like we will never be going back to Luton!

Unless they get promoted from conference and make the long trip back to premiership.

They are 3-1 down to Rotherham. Oh well Kevin enjoy the conference

40,000 Luton Fans going to Wembley on Sunday though.
    As much as I hate them, thats a great turnout.

Comment

Thank god for that.Their ground is a dump.

Comment

the f.a. raped and pillaged luton for similar crimes that lots of bigger clubs have done.leeds did the same but because ken bates has a seat on the f.a. they escaped with a non parity punishment.ok leeds were given a fifteen point deduction but they had a company called s.m.g. chasing them who coincidentally were tied in with the f.a. accountants throughy mr bates.typically poor standards from the f.a. again.
        what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Lets not get too smug - remember what it felt like when fulham went up and we were on our way down and they sang "we will never play you again". over-confidence like that has a habit of biting you on the bottom. luton had a great team once - ricky hill, paul walsh, that yugolsav who always came on as a sub, david "kerb crawler" pleat's finest hour...

Comment

yeah kinda dont mind luton. Hope they stay up. Used to enjoy going to the ground, and mocking them for being jippo. Ah well. Wiv Mick Harford in charge as well.

The FA should be ashamed
            Some acheive greatness, some have it thrust upon them. Then there is the lucky gits who just get everything

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              Lets not get too smug - remember what it felt like when fulham went up and we were on our way down and they sang "we will never play you again". over-confidence like that has a habit of biting you on the bottom. luton had a great team once - ricky hill, paul walsh, that yugolsav who always came on as a sub, david "kerb crawler" pleat's finest hour...
              Brian and Mark Stein
              Mick Hartford
              Paul Elliott

They were a very good side then but hohum :byebye:

Comment

we weren't far away from this scenario not so long ago
                what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

As much as i dont really like Luton, i hate to see a clubs plight like this and clubs go out of business. As silly as it may sound when Wimbledon went under i felt sorry for every single Wimbledon fan!! Id hate to think what i would do if QPR went out of business!

Would never be the same following another club!!
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Hate Luton,will go and taunt them at Grays next season.cant wait.
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      Hate Luton,will go and taunt them at Grays next season.cant wait.
                      only if grays stay up themselves......not looking too good on that front.

as for luton....if they can hold onto the players they have should walk the conference next season.

Comment

I actually surprised myself by feeling sorry for Luton, then I heard they were ambushing QPR, coming back from Sothampton,at Waterloo. Then I remembered why I hated them so much. 40,000 at Wembley but 5000 at home, sums them up.
                        RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Lets hope they keep going down the leagues! They are rotten scum!
                          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Luton are away to brentford on saturday may 2nd a good day to go and taunt the cxxts

Comment

Working...
                            X