Got a good feeling about next year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a good feeling about next year

I rekon we have got a much better side than last year+with the additionof a couple of strikers Ithink we will be a real force.

Bring on 09/10
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Once we get our injured players back it will be great.A couple of decent striker signings and i would be very positive about our promotion possibilitys.Thats why i have bitten the bullet and renewed my season ticket already.

Gotta think positive ain't you?.

Comment

Agree with both of you!
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
        Once we get our injured players back it will be great.A couple of decent striker signings and i would be very positive about our promotion possibilitys.Thats why i have bitten the bullet and renewed my season ticket already.

Gotta think positive ain't you?.

Got mine lst week!!

Would hate to miss our promotion season
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
          Got mine lst week!!

Would hate to miss our promotion season
          Good man.

Comment

vine almost up to speed,buzz will be chomping on the lolly stick,rowly back and firing,lopez signed,routledge with pepper in his pants,the defence being a notch better than this season,two quality strikers coming in(please).iv'e got a semi just thinking about it
            what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
              vine almost up to speed,buzz will be chomping on the lolly stick,rowly back and firing,lopez signed,routledge with pepper in his pants,the defence being a notch better than this season,two quality strikers coming in(please).iv'e got a semi just thinking about it
              Even before we hopfully sign two world class strikers (),we should have a very impressive team.Shame we have missed our best players for so long this season.:cry:

Comment

CANT WAIT not getting my hopes up like i did this season though.

Comment

im so excited thinking about it. last season was about staying up, this year we showed good signs, some great results. next year is about being consistent and staying up there, injuries back and a few signings! i really dont want sousa sacked though and i really can see it happening :( lets hope for 6 in a row, about the only thing that will def save him!

Comment

im less confident. however we will challenge, but we wont walk it.. teams coming into our league will make this season coming up more difficult than current one.

even with a fully fit squad, our manager will not know his BEST XI and formation, thus wasting potential we have.

also, whats to say we wont get injuries or suspensions next season? especially if we get them to the same or OTHER key players.

our first XI is strong, but our squad is not. our first XI is top 6 without a doubt if played in the correct formation and the right tactics.

however our squad as i said is merely top half.

we will need some real talent this summer, but i fear our worst problem shall be the tactics and formation in which to suit certain players..

can anybody fit routledge, vine, buzsaky, leigertwood, rowlands and lopez, along with possible others such as taraabt(possible season long loan) cook(rated as our best left wing option), ephraim(in form and has potential)

how can u keep those players happy and in form? i fear if we was to focus buz as our main threat we would need to adjust our team for him which will require a strong squad, because as every1 knows, his best position is behind front man. yet vine plays there too...
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

well

well i can only pray it will improve,obviously would love to crush all the other teams next season

Comment

That might just be the 'good feeling about next year' everyoen else had last year.

I'll just take what's thrown at us.

Comment

danny boy it all really is about strikers if gianni buys simon cox and gary hooper we could be a force to reckon with
                          knowone loves gianni more than me but me and pete have both told gianni that we are weak up front
                          but if we are looking at strikers we should look to buy a couple of strikers we must try to play two up front next season
                          maybe aaron mclean and craig makal smith from peterborough
                          failure to buy a couple of good strikers will effect our potency

Comment

100% with you
                            my son the future is
                            bright

Comment

I agree with you on that - strikers have been the issue all season long, we've all seen that they hadn't been up to scratch. Helguson hasn't been up to much when we thought he could've been the answer to the problem.
                              MacLaen would be good but it could be the case, aswith alot of those strikers you'll find their at their level in League 1 and a step up wouldn't work like Trundel - as is the case with alot of Championship strikers.
                              Mackal Smith - I used to work in a pub his old man drunk in. We tried buying him whilst he was at Dagenham but he didn't want to go straight from the bottom to the top - wanted to wlak before he could run sort of thing. Although the problem with looking at Peterborough players is it's very possible that they're coming up.
                              Think the level of striker that we buy we show how ambitious we are going to be.
                              Last edited by danQPR; 01-04-2009, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X