Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sousa will get it right given a free reign!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shadwell72 View Post
    DFE, i can assure you that Big Ade has been going to Rangers for a minimum 25 years and is still seen in the Lower loft for all his sins ;D
    first game for me was 1969 and was a regular since 1973 with my pa,if you don't see me you will hear me
    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Well big ade has my respect but we currently disagree adie feels sousa will get it right if given time im not so sure
      but it would be wrong to think that i dont like adie hes like me passionate about his rangers
      like me he was took to rangers by his pa
      but we are both stubborn so we do argue from time to time kirill usealy sorts it out

Comment

Frankly I am tired of sorting you out DFE, please be nicer to everyone here.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Dex, Ray Wilkins is/was a totally different kettle of fish altogether.I don't believe he should have been given the job.He was given the money from the sale of Sir Les and blew it on a pile of jobby (£6 mil's worth)
          I would like to see what Sousa could buy with the same amount if he was given the chance!
          I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

andy my problem is im so old at the ripe old age of 54 having watched qpr for fifty years i am losing patience
            i just know any manager who would drop the top scorer of a club for three months
            stand there and watch nil nil results with out even the thought of bringing back his top scorer
            and of course by the time he brought him back his confidence was finished
            so there are other issues that i have with sousa but that alone is ridiculous

Comment

Been posting as a guest for the last year and its sad to see the same old story...Yet another thread gets hijacked..

Sousa deserves to be able to bring his own men in and given time to gel his own squad.. xmas at least.. Next year is the one!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
                Been posting as a guest for the last year and its sad to see the same old story...Yet another thread gets hijacked..
                Thanks for joining and rest assured that we are doing our best to keep threads clean :shocked:
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Mate you boys are doing a good job and obviously have your work cut out.. but it wasnt you i was referring to. Its nice to read a variety of peoples views without them being overpowered by one particular poster..

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
                    Mate you boys are doing a good job and obviously have your work cut out.. but it wasnt you i was referring to. Its nice to read a variety of peoples views without them being overpowered by one particular poster..
                    Agree, thats why that poster is on my ignore list :electric_shock:

Comment

Working...
                    X