Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sousa will get it right given a free reign!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahaa I've been given a warning for calling someone an imbosil, what next!? :beaten:

Comment

my passion for this club runs into my bone marrow as it clearly does with you,there are differences between myself and you and i'm willing to allow those to lie with the sleeping dogs.all i ask is no more references to my site being mickey mouse or dying.i have put my heart and sole into the community of qpr fans and more on there and am intensely proud of my efforts.running a qpr website is a labour of love but as myu and scott will tell you every second is aimed to one common cause and that is qpr.LONG LIVE ALL THE QPR WEBSITES AND THE CLUB IN WHATEVER FORM.HELL YEAH I LOVE BEING A RANGERS FAN.
      what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by E4Hoop View Post
        hahahaa I've been given a warning for calling someone an imbosil, what next!? :beaten:
        What would you like to happen next?
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

ade love you man your all heart one day we will have the mother of celebrations in that conningham arms and we will drink the pub dry
          we will be heading back to the prem
          and ill give you a big man hug

LOVE LOVE AND MORE LOVE

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
            ade love you man ... and ill give you a big man hug LOVE LOVE AND MORE LOVE
            Something to relish, eh Adie?

Comment

I've come over all unnecessary,another stella me thinks but dex fair play son thats all i ever wanted

Comment

LOVE

And kirill will be there and we will give him a big hug as well

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                  Sousa is a dead man walking.

And it has NOTHING to do with Gp..if only you knew
                  All that glistens is not gold....

Don't believe everything you are told - you are quite correct - one day the truth will out...
                  "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                  QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                  Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                  Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

i'll put him in a sandwich

Comment

Originally posted by E4Hoop View Post
                      Been down this road on other forums buddy.Best to take an evening off the forum and chill.:boss:

Comment

stop being a *******

Comment

Well on the 31 st of march me and adie made friends again i knew adie wouldnt hate me for long because hes a love bug

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
                            stop being a *******
                            Now be honest here, did you type in a naughty word and it came out as ******* or did you just hit the "*" several times? I believe in the inherent goodness of human nature so I will assume the latter theory is correct ;D

Comment

asterix was the king,me swear good lord never you ****

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                                big ade as ive told you before venables hasnt attended any qpr matches this season but he knows more about football than you ever will ........you kicked me of your site because you heard me on petes phone inn and realise i have more knowledge than your good self
                                you big ade unfortunately have forgotten ray wilkins that is if you even supported qpr then
                                on your own site there all to frightened to disagree with you because you may ban them
                                if you get into a row with me about football you will lose because you just dont know much about football
                                you proved that when you said sexton was our best ever manager
                                DFE, i can assure you that Big Ade has been going to Rangers for a minimum 25 years and is still seen in the Lower loft for all his sins ;D

Comment

Working...
                                X