Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sousa will get it right given a free reign!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
    rummours are only rummours

but sousas inabillities are there for all to see

amazingly flavio wanted gareth to be made manager

but amit and gianni wanted sousa

but now i hope gianni gets a more experienced man in and quick no need to sack sousa he can help the kit man even then hell put all the wrong boots out
    how many matches do you actually attend?
    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

there are things going on behind the scenes that are personal gianni is our baby so we protect him
      sousa has upset the wrong people so he will be moving on

Comment

I can't understand it,o.k..we're not gonna make the play off's.But get in players Sousa wants,within reason, not the players that the sporting director wants or can make some money on! Give him a pre season to work with the players,then if it starts going Pete Tong,give him the chop!! i think this witch hunt is pathetic!!
        I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

big ade as ive told you before venables hasnt attended any qpr matches this season but he knows more about football than you ever will ........you kicked me of your site because you heard me on petes phone inn and realise i have more knowledge than your good self
          you big ade unfortunately have forgotten ray wilkins that is if you even supported qpr then
          on your own site there all to frightened to disagree with you because you may ban them
          if you get into a row with me about football you will lose because you just dont know much about football
          you proved that when you said sexton was our best ever manager

Comment

big ade as ive told you before venables hasnt attended any qpr matches this season but he knows more about football than you ever will ........you kicked me of your site because you heard me on petes phone inn and realise i have more knowledge than your good self
            you big ade unfortunately have forgotten ray wilkins that is if you even supported qpr then
            on your own site there all to frightened to disagree with you because you may ban them
            if you get into a row with me about football you will lose because you just dont know much about football
            you proved that when you said sexton was our best ever manager
            do not - i repeat - do not get nasty please.
            Attack a statement, but not its author.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

yet again i ask you a simple question and you cant answer without questioning my football knowledge blah blah blah and giving it the large.the trap is set and the rat has sprung it

Comment

Somone ban the imbosil!!!

Comment

im not being abusive to big ade hes a top poster but hes wrong in my opinion
                  about paulo sousa being a good manager but who knows he may well prove me wrong

e4 know need to insult me just because my opinion isnt the same as ther majority

Comment

im not being abusive to big ade hes a top poster but hes wrong in my opinion
                    about paulo sousa being a good manager but who knows he may well prove me wrong

e4 know need to insult me just because my opinion isnt the same as ther majority
                    There is certainly a need to insult you! stop posting boring drivel!

Comment

so do me a favour and stop slagging off my website

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
                        ... and the rat has sprung it
                        Easy on the name-calling.

Comment

well

well this is a better website because we can diagree with out being banned its not good to ban someone because they disagree with you
                          then say you banned them because of a row that happened three months ago

Comment

Originally posted by E4Hoop View Post
                            Somone ban the imbosil!!!
                            No name-calling please!!!!

Comment

well this is a better website because we can diagree with out being banned its not good to ban someone because they disagree with you
                              then say you banned them because of a row that happened three months ago
                              no point in dragging that up again because the evidence was witnessed by me the site owner on more than one occasion.live with your indescrestions and move on.if you do the requested desire then so shall i.fair?

Comment

fair enough it is your website and im still fond of nik 29 darren and shania also big ade i respect you both as a person and as a poster
                                you did after all give me my cuckoo avatar
                                and also it was you that said i live in a pool of jelly throwinmg fish at the moon
                                but this sousa thing has bcome very big on my mind ive decided hes another wilkins
                                so let us carry on posting with a sense of humour and some mutal respect for each other because if someone tells me big ade has been run over by a car and killed i cry buckets come to your funeral and bring flowers and hate myself for the rest of my life
                                but you know im very passionate about getting back into the prem im 54 years of age now my dad died at 56 so its on my mind that unless we get a good manager i may not never see qpr in the top flight again
                                is that a fair one then we try to not row too much what you say

Comment

Working...
                                X