Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many More Would re-new Season tickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many More Would re-new Season tickets?

if the 17th April deadline was extended?

say to end of May?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

This is a strange question to ask, are you doing some market research for the fat itie ?

Comment

Possibly, but there are other factors, if sousa gets the push, if the club fails to bring in at least one class player, ie striker over the summer, if they whack up prices for walk-ups or new st's, i dont want to sit in a empty stadium.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

yh i would

Comment

An extension would be a step in the right direction at least Pete
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

yeah i would

Comment

Strange question?
              I think It's a vilid one seeing as many people's gripe was the deadline day.

Yes - I would renew if the deal was extended to the end of May, but only then as I will not have any spare funds until the last working day of May.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Its a strange question because the answer is obvious but the fact we would be paying over inflated prices to watch a ****e standard of football is still a problem for me, even though i would have 6 extra weeks to pay ?

Comment

no

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                    Its a strange question because the answer is obvious but the fact we would be paying over inflated prices to watch a ****e standard of football is still a problem for me, even though i would have 6 extra weeks to pay ?

That's fair enough Paul, but just cos you still won't/don't want to renew doesn't make it a strange question.

For me, it was never about the standard of football. Whether people feel I'm a mug for it or not, if I have the money, I'll pay. The only thing stopping me was the deadline of April 17th. There is no way I'd have had the money by then. The extra 6 would be a life saver for me and I will part with my reddies if given that extension, as would many I feel.

Not saying I'm happy about the price Paul, but a May 31st deadline would enable me at least to choose whether or not I want to renew, unlike having no choice with the April 17th deadline.
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Not me.Bought me and my eldest a st at Southend.£380 the pair of us and didnt have to wait for all the renewers either.Just rang box office and asked if had to wait and they said no buy now.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Hopefully, the next week or so, will prove its not such a stupid question.
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

No Chance Still way too expensive.£600 to sit in a half empty stadium on a cold Tuesday night, watching rubbish football, no thanks.:shame:

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            if the 17th April deadline was extended?

say to end of May?
                            Is that you speaking Pete or Gianni

Comment

Have more chance of getting the dough for then, so yes.
                              My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

Working...
                              X