New Home Kit..Soon To BE Reveiled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Essexsteve View Post
    My brothers got 4 boys ALL Rangers of course,Im sure by the time there all badged up,numbered etc its the best part of £200.....liberty I reckon....1 season's wear aint enough,I know things are relative;1 computer game,16 pints or 8 packs of fags etc and I know YOU haven't got to buy 1 if YOU dont want 1 but im sure my nephews probably will and so will almost every other kid,this just stinks off a lack of respect on behalf of the club towards us the loyal fanbase who are up against it due to steadily worsening economic times,dont know anyone who's not affected ether by a cut in hours,pay etc.......roll on the ticket increases!!! :money::money::money::money:
    I repeat a previous reply on this subject ---

If times are hard, just say NO to the kids. Simple really isn't it? Or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
      What is it with Rangers Fans at the moment, this isn't exactly a shock, they announced weeks ago a new home kit would be used next season and its a bloody shirt, you either buy it or you don't.
      If I like it I buy it if I don't I won't but at least its exciting wondering what it will look like.
      Stop going at the club for every little thing its getting plain embarrasing, I would think nearly all clubs change their kits seasonally now, yes to make money, its a business, for christ sake take those chips off your shoulders !!!!! they must be weighing you all down big time.
      I think that'd be fair enough - I haven't had one myself for ages but wnt be fair on my old man who has one of my little brothers who is football and everything about QPR mad - picks out kits and so on and unfortuntely will want that kit. Then my other younger brother who copies the other so there's at least two kits there which they're not supposed to be releasing.
      There's been a big thing about kits for a while and the rules are once every two years if sponsors and makes aren't changing. It's more the situation they're trying to milk every penny they can.

Comment

is the away kit gonna be red and black hoops?

Comment

I agree with NewarkRs on this.

If you don't want one, don't buy one.

If your kids want one, just say no. Why is it that kids get absolutely everything they ask for these days? If I tell my kids no, that is that - they accept it because they have learnt that they can't and won't have everything in life. Parents should dictate what goes on, not the children.

I never buy the new shirt until it's reduced at the end of season. We have a choice - we are not automatons in that the club releases a new shirt therefore we have to buy it.

Sorry, I find the "my kids will want one" argument annoying.

[stands back and waits for a slamming]
          Be nice to Minty

Comment

No slamming from here, Minty.

Could not agree more. Well said!

Comment

Well as a man whos supported qpr for 50 seasons ive always wanted the home kit to be red shorts
              and blue and white hooped shirt
              white red and blue socks

of course it wont happen but even if only for one season i would like to try it

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                Sorry mate, but I fail to see how you feel It's ok?

Think of the times the youngsters all want the kit and the parents have to pay out.
                Takes the ****
                What is that the law then, that what the kids want the parents HAVE to buy?

I'm afraid when I was a kid I got given what my folks could afford to buy.

Comment

I rember being a boy and every year i used to want a qpr kit for christmas but i never got one we were just to poor so i had to steel my kit from all the other kids and because they were all chelsea fans i only ever had a replica chelsea kit and i hated chelsea

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                    I rember being a boy and every year i used to want a qpr kit for christmas but i never got one we were just to poor so i had to steel my kit from all the other kids and because they were all chelsea fans i only ever had a replica chelsea kit and i hated chelsea

;D;D;D;D

Dex, That cracked me up.
                    Not the Poor part though !!

Comment

the last shirt i bought had ferdinand on the back and hangs proudly on my wall with his signature.
                      what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Darren love you baby me and adie are friends again youll have to start the bring back dexter campaign on his site that would be good

Comment

Dex, I would be Tar and Feathered !!!

You know I dont mind ya mate.

Comment

rarely interested in kit...hope its a classic kit, like the new england one...keep it plain and as messed about with as poss..what odds away kit is pink with black?? like zola played in recently in a testy game....made by??? LOTTO!

Comment

I'm quite looking forward to seeing it.

Comment

So many people on here have moaned about the away kits week after week and the blue shorts on the home kit, now the club are gonna change the away kits and put the white shorts back on the home kit the moaning starts again. It strikes me Rangers fans just can't be happy unless the have somthing to moan about.

Comment

Working...
                                X