New Home Kit..Soon To BE Reveiled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roose View Post
    So many people on here have moaned about the away kits week after week and the blue shorts on the home kit, now the club are gonna change the away kits and put the white shorts back on the home kit the moaning starts again. It strikes me Rangers fans just can't be happy unless the have somthing to moan about.
    a) How do you know they're putting the shirts back to white.
    b) They're simple enough to change as it is, a £15 pair of shorts or an £80 kit (or whatever a kit costs now).
    c) They haven't said anythign about the away kit.
    Do you know somehting we don't?

The main problem I find with it all - and I'm not normally someone to harp on about something - but this clearly shows how they're taking the **** because rules are that you keep a kit for 2 years, they're clearly sacking this off in a ploy to milk more money out of us.

Last you'll hear of me on it - maybe a small point but in a way sums up how they treat the fans at the money.

Comment

Originally posted by danQPR View Post
      That's a ****ing scam.

Aren't you meant to keep a kit for 2 years unless changing make or sponsor?
      Well. We've had a new one every single season since 1998 bar 2003/2005 (even then we had 4 away kits in that period).

Pick the bones out of that!

Comment

Agree with Dan its a ####ing scam

Comment

Buy it or don't buy it.

its your choice
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
          X