No announcement yet.

Ageymang End Of April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i'm not a huge fan of him but to be fair he's not too bad - better than adebola or akinbiyi! we also are just dying for anyone up front with dex away

Comment

he's worth having in the squad, he is a defenders nightmare and a decent last 20mins substitute, would certainly prefer him to Caleb Folan, Rory Fallon, Adebloa or any other big lumps we have been linked to lately
      Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Originally posted by baz View Post
        Its quite simple really his pace and strength amd general nuiscence value means defensive lines are 10-20 yards deeper which gives the time and space for the midfield to play in.

Dex and Dicarmine on the other hand do not have the pace therefore the back four can push right up and leave space behind, leaving our midfield no space and our defence having to play across the backline or punt long balls

But Dex's goals aren't good enough?
        Please...
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          But Dex's goals aren't good enough?
          Please...
          Andy Thomson scored 20 goals by November in one season and we were mid to lower mid table. Why? because apart from the goals he did bugger all else and we were effectively playing with ten men.

Dexter is not even that prolific

Comment

If Dex is not prolific, what does that make Agyman? You can possibly afford one striker who creates but does not score but not two. We already have Vine. Agyman is an honest toiler who does batter defenders but if it doesn't actually lead to goals -either scored by him or created by him - then what is the point? it doesn't matter if defenders are so terrified of him they are crouching behind their goal, if agyman still can't score, what is he doing on the pitch?

Comment

I know what you mean, but think its styles of manager.

Under Dowie and Sousa, used more like a winger.

Under De Canio he scored 7 in 8 games.;D
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Actually he scored 8 in 7 nder LDC - but that the was the best spell of his career and he has never done anything like it before or since..
                "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

I can't believe you're still banging on about those goals Pete.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    If Dex is not prolific, what does that make Agyman? You can possibly afford one striker who creates but does not score but not two. We already have Vine. Agyman is an honest toiler who does batter defenders but if it doesn't actually lead to goals -either scored by him or created by him - then what is the point? it doesn't matter if defenders are so terrified of him they are crouching behind their goal, if agyman still can't score, what is he doing on the pitch?
                    The quartet of Vine/Rowlands/Ageymang/Buzacky contributed 37 goals between them last season with only Rowly playing the full season, its about the blend/balance

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

And then he scored 1 in the remaining 11 under De Canio so what is your point?

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                        And then he scored 1 in the remaining 11 under De Canio so what is your point?
                        And I introduce...SirPieChucker...

Thanking you kindly, SPC!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X