Get Your Teeth Into This..Club News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    Miller is doubtful I'd say (he's on a lot of £££). Lopez gets paid jack diddly and then a few K if he plays..so basically pay as you play. Since wacking that goal in, he's after a shed load of cash and bonuses...unless his agent drops his demands substantially I doubt we'll bother.
    I'm not fussed about Miller. Unless Lopez performs brilliantly in the remaining 6 matches I can't see teams lining up for him if he has silly wage demands.

Is Mahon at risk of being cut?

Comment

The dutch/croat is the continental striker.

(how you can have a dutch/croat, I do not know).

We are interested in Fraser Campbell, but alot of work to do on that one.

In regards to Mahon, like any fringe players always need a second look as to whether we keep them.

As for the poster asking me to provide something new, championship midfielder (not mentioned anywhere) and the Arsenal kid you refer to is not the one mentioned to me.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Do we need lopez next season we should have vine,buszaky and rowlands back if lopez wants silly money on the back of one free kick then he can do one.

Comment

Please God not Adebola! Sign some phucking quality! Not some 33 year old lump from an average time in the Champiohsip! I am paying £600 for a season ticket. That should mean signing top quality players!

What is the point in going to Bahrain? What benefits do our players get?

This continental striker- who is it? Another Garry Borrowdale, Armel Tchakanoute or Ugo Ukah?

Sign some established players!
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Wheres everybody drinking before the Bahrain match?

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
              Please God not Adebola! Sign some phucking quality! Not some 33 year old lump from an average time in the Champiohsip! I am paying £600 for a season ticket. That should mean signing top quality players!

What is the point in going to Bahrain? What benefits do our players get?

This continental striker- who is it? Another Garry Borrowdale, Armel Tchakanoute or Ugo Ukah?

Sign some established players!
              No doubt the Bahrain thing is tied in with sponsorship in some way? Or are we planning to turn it into a mass punch up to prove the China row was no fluke?
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Adebola on a free transfer as a squad player would not be bad business if he was to join.

As a main forward no chance I think we will look to Vine Buzz Heider and one other to get the goals next season.

I'd love us to go in for Beckford but Leeds want silly money.
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Its in Bahrain.

All linked to sponsorships.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

are they still gonna be the sponsors next year? (Gulf Air)

Comment

yes, think its till 2012

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        Its in Bahrain.

All linked to sponsorships.
                        I think EYR's joke went straight over your head there
                        Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Thanks for the info Pete

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                            Scott, Risdale keeps fish like us.
                            Used to keep fish as well, had a fish-house in the back garden, used to breed and sell tropicals to aquarium shops.;D
                            They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              The dutch/croat is the continental striker.

(how you can have a dutch/croat, I do not know).

We are interested in Fraser Campbell, but alot of work to do on that one.

In regards to Mahon, like any fringe players always need a second look as to whether we keep them.

As for the poster asking me to provide something new, championship midfielder (not mentioned anywhere) and the Arsenal kid you refer to is not the one mentioned to me.
                              I'm stumped for the dutch/croat been looking for ages. Klasnic is german/croat, Eduardo is brazillian/croat but dutch???

Any clue which league he plays in?

Comment

Cant beleive where even thinking about not giving Lopez an permanent contract.

How can they not see this guy is class. Our midfield will be sorted for the whole of next season if we sign him. Better than Mahon Rowly and Legs IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X