• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    I'll give you another rumour = Frazier Campbell and a dutch/croat

Is Arkan alive.Thought he was killed after there war:scorn:
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Bahrain: Whatever, has to be done i guess. Doesnt really bother me. Im sure that will help sell a few shirts in india/middle east, or wherever!?
      Doubt this continental Player will be much, prob just another Di carmine!, im just looking at it as another trialist.
      ADEBOLA: 100 MILLION % NO!!!!!!! Dont want him!! IMO Wont do anything for us.
      Lopez: Wouldnt mind him getting a 1 year deal, but if he suddenly gets all bigheaded he can take his story walking!! Needs to do alot more to warrant demands imo!

Think the idea of players contracts having bonuses for promotion instead could be a good idea. Would hopefully give them a good insentive.

Were loseing money at the moment so im not suprised they want to sell some deadwood for as much as pos! Cant blame them, IF SOME MUG WANTS TO PAY 750K FOR DELANEY ID BITE THERE HAND OFF! DEXTER CAN GO ASWELL IF WE GET 2 MILLION!! Good business.

But i DO!!!!!! Want to see 2 strikers come in! Thats a must!! If we do that, and have all our injured players back, we can smash this division next season.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

pete is one of the strikers caleb folan i heard 800k deal?

Comment

Folan is not a target now
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Folan is not a target now
            Thank god for that!

Comment

yee thank the lord about folan. Frazier campbell was the other name i heard on a season long loan?

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                yee thank the lord about folan. Frazier campbell was the other name i heard on a season long loan?

Campbell would be quality. Spurs no longer need him so he'll go back to United and will find himself below Wellbeck in the pecking order. A season banging them in will do his confidence the world of good.

Comment

Frazier is top of the hitlist - he nearly signed before
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Frazier is top of the hitlist - he nearly signed before

i sooo badly hope we get him, do you think he will come? percentage wise?

Comment

We are taking a continental striker with us
                      Fantastic! Not another unknown lump!
                      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by E4Hoop View Post
                        Cant beleive where even thinking about not giving Lopez an permanent contract.

How can they not see this guy is class. Our midfield will be sorted for the whole of next season if we sign him. Better than Mahon Rowly and Legs IMO.
                        I agree. Lopez is the best holding midfielder we've had for some time. Although not a big tackler, he reads a game and gets his body inbetween the player and the ball so well and he actually has a first touch and vision to pick a pass. He's a class act.

Be gutted if he didnt sign. and we kept Mahon... :very_sad:

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                          i sooo badly hope we get him, do you think he will come? percentage wise?
                          honestly? well, he's not getting first team football so he's there for the taking.

However, the new policy is to buy and not to loan...personally I dunno if they'd let us buy him/could we afford him
                          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

honestly? well, he's not getting first team football so he's there for the taking.

However, the new policy is to buy and not to loan...personally I dunno if they'd let us buy him/could we afford him

Would like it to happen, well actually id love it!! But i just cant help but think its more likely he would go to one of the newly promoted teams in the prem next season. Or one of the big clubs that come down!

Lets face it if Newcastle came down and they made a bid aswell, he wouldnt come to us. Like i say love him to, but just cant see it happening!
                            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                            X