Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So...palace at home on Saturday...

What arer your plans?

For me, this is the biggest home game of the season.
    I hate palace as much as Chelski, and love the atmousphere and drinking that surrounds the day.

I'll be getting to West London for around 10am, then towards the ground for around 11 to start getting hammered.

Hopeful for a 3-1 win.
    Your mum would love me...

I've got a good feeling for 3-1 Rangers as well.
    Wouldnt it be great if Rowan Vine could come off the bench with 15 minutes to go and make a telling contribution ?!

Comment

It's my birthday this Saturday (27 years old) and I haven't seen us play on my birthday since 1992 at the Dell when we lost 2-1 - my first QPR away match. I'm definitely looking forward to the match and beers either side!

Comment

i dont know whether i'll be back for this game due to a big night out in Bristol, hopefully i'll make it but either way i'll be morbidly hungover. Got a good feeling about this sat, I think it'll be one of our more comfortable victories this season as the players show they are 100% behind Paulo Sousa.
        Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

My boy can't come this week, so i'm meeting my bruv for beers before the game and going up Putney afterwards for a Smiths cover band.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
            i dont know whether i'll be back for this game due to a big night out in Bristol, hopefully i'll make it but either way i'll be morbidly hungover. Got a good feeling about this sat, I think it'll be one of our more comfortable victories this season as the players show they are 100% behind Paulo Sousa.
            What's the world coming to? Getting back on the beer is the best thing for it.
            Vinny - I hope you don't end up killing yourself because of a Mr Morbid look a like.

Hate Palace. Horrible #####s. Something about that club that realy gets on my goat - last few years at home we've had a farily decent record against them haven't we? Was it a draw mid week last season at home?

Comment

Didnt they beat us 2-1 last year at ours after we 1-0 up?

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                Didnt they beat us 2-1 last year at ours after we 1-0 up?
                Maybe right - can't remember off the top of my head.

Comment

oddly i loathe palarse too...

would love it, love it if we hammered em 3,4-0
                  they didn't win at qpr for yrs, then had a good run..yes they won 2-1 at ours last time..but we have the 6-1.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                    but we have the 6-1.
                    6-0

Comment

was at palace earlier in the season 0-0 surprise surprise
                      previously saw us beat them 4-2 at HQ and a loss before that.(i think)
                      think we will win a no pressure game.

Comment

Originally posted by danQPR View Post
                        Maybe right - can't remember off the top of my head.

Stewart scored first then Hill and Morrison scored within 3 mins of each other.

Comment

Away at Palace this year . anyone remember HH first touch for the club . Also had a very pleasent evening in the Selhurst Park Tavern after
                          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                            Stewart scored first then Hill and Morrison scored within 3 mins of each other.

Spot on mate.
                            Gutting feeling.

Clinton Morisson AGAIN!!!
                            Still, he's no longer there

I still can't stop smiling from the 4-2 win at home when Jimmy Smith scored a cracking goal.

Wasn't it Gallen who laid it off for JS to chest and volley over the keeper?

Great day out finished off by a great night out in West London with Pete's son, my brother and a few mates.

Good times
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                            X