Is there any truth in this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any truth in this??

QPR manager Paulo Sousa looks set to be demoted in a new-look shake-up at the Championship club. (Daily Mirror)

Demoted to what, fitness coach?
    Sounds fishy to me.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

From the daily mirror........................

QPR to demote manager Paulo Sousa in summer shake-up Exclusive by Alan Nixon 31/03/2009

QPR will shake up their management team next season - with Paulo Sousa being demoted in the new-look regime.

Sousa, whose title is first team coach, has found it hard to turn round the club's fortunes and was told a new man will come in above him at the end of this campaign.

He still has a year left on his contract and may stay on at Loftus Road, but in reality will not call the shots.

The Portugal legend was the surprise replacement for axed Iain Dowie and came to west London as a big-name former player with fresh ideas. But he has failed to provide tactical inspiration and Rangers have slipped out of the Championship play-off race.

The club, whose wealthy owners have seen other teams do far better with less cash, are looking for a new manager or director of football. Among possible targets are Paul Ince, Bristol City's Gary Johnson and MK Dons chief Roberto Di Matteo.

Comment

if this happens i hope people who laugh at my ideas can give me some credit because ive been suggesting this for three months
        particularily if we bring in gerry francis ian holloway or darren fergurson

Comment

Italian 'Super Agent' Gianni Paladini is set to take over team affairs at Loftus Road as the mega rich billionaire backers plan drastic action ahead of next seasons assault on the Championship.
          It is believed the board have been so impressed with Paladini's blueprint for success they see him as the ideal man to spearhead a promotion campaign.Paulo Sousa is expected to moved into his new role as 'C Club barman' and club legend Gary Borrowdale is set to be Paladini's number 2 after his sensational start to his Rangers career.
          Season ticket sales are already at an all time high for what promises to be a memorable season. (The Beano)

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
            Italian 'Super Agent' Gianni Paladini is set to take over team affairs at Loftus Road as the mega rich billionaire backers plan drastic action ahead of next seasons assault on the Championship.
            It is believed the board have been so impressed with Paladini's blueprint for success they see him as the ideal man to spearhead a promotion campaign.Paulo Sousa is expected to moved into his new role as 'C Club barman' and club legend Gary Borrowdale is set to be Paladini's number 2 after his sensational start to his Rangers career.
            Season ticket sales are already at an all time high for what promises to be a memorable season. (The Beano)
            LOL PS I particularly liked the Financial Advisor!

Comment

actually it could work as long as gianni can play attacking football with two up front but i think holloway or gerry francis would be better

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                Hilarious !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                  actually it could work as long as gianni can play attacking football with two up front but i think holloway or gerry francis would be better
                  I heard it's Ian Holloway and we're getting George Santos back to replace the void from Dexter. Jake Cole will be promoted from corner of the dug out and will be Oli's number 2.

Comment

Damion Stewart will from now on train to be striker, he has got the knack for it.
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

if this happens i hope people who laugh at my ideas can give me some credit because ive been suggesting this for three months
                      particularily if we bring in gerry francis ian holloway or darren fergurson
                      If ever evidence was needed to explain WHY this is such a ludacris idea in the first place.

Are they trying to drive fans away? Im not quite sure how much more of this bull**** I can take!
                      Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

half empty sousa is another ray wilkins he hoped to stay in the job via a miracle but there just arnt that many miracles about
                        every single decesion he made were the wrong ones
                        i agree like ray he is beautifully turned out and gives fantastic television interveiws but to be a success you have to be able to penetrate someone mind like brian clough or alex fergusion

Comment

half empty sousa is another ray wilkins he hoped to stay in the job via a miracle but there just arnt that many miracles about
                          every single decesion he made were the wrong ones
                          i agree like ray he is beautifully turned out and gives fantastic television interveiws but to be a success you have to be able to penetrate someone mind like brian clough or alex fergusion
                          So if Sousa went to the press and made up some blx 'Sousaisms' about barking dogs and so on would you have more time for him? How about if Sousa was more interested in getting his 'Sousaisms' into his post match reports and a slot on Soccer AM would you have more time for him?

Comment

look your obviously to young to remember wilkins but trust me if you around you would be like me very scared of another manager like him

Comment

look your obviously to young to remember wilkins but trust me if you around you would be like me very scared of another manager like him
                              I'm not talking about Ray Wilkins - I'm talking about Holloway.

Comment

Working...
                              X