X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On TV?
    QPR - 2010 Championship Champions

Comment

Fairone QPRDAD tose odds dont sound to good even if there are 11year olds!! ;D;D
      http://www.fsf.org.uk/campaigns/safestanding.php

Comment

I went...possibly the worst game i've ever seen. And thats saying something! Scott Sinclair had a few moments of class, most of the players looked league one standard at best

Comment

What was the score ?

Comment

2-0 England

Comment

Thought it was a decent game. Scott Sinclair looked pants. Best player was a lad called Josh Parker (I think) from Middlesbrough- he played centre mid. None of the West Ham were that special. Everyone has been banging on about James Tomkins but he looked average.

Dennis Wise and Paladini embraced at the end. Don't liked to read into a lot of things but it did get me wondering. Let's hope he wasn't saying I have got another 'good' right back to sell you from Newcastle!

And I hope enough R's fans saw Paladini to put him off signing Adebola!

Good night. Quite a few Rangers there.
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Out of those players on display tonight, Tomkins the centre back from West Ham will definately play for the full senior international side, his class was obvious, best player on the pitch.
                Made me wish we had some of the fullbacks on display, young athletic kids, overlapping & attacking again & again & again, the way true fullbacks should play, definately not Damien Delaney et al, I would take any one of those fullbacks playing for us tonight.
                England played well, Italy should have scored, England deserved to win. I think it was a very enjoyable evening & wouldnt think twice about going again.

Comment

Tomkins looked average; nothing special. Struggled with pace I thought.
                  First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Sounds good. Wander is Flav was there?
                    Now, Then, Forever
                    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                      Tomkins looked average; nothing special. Struggled with pace I thought.

Disagree 100%
                      1st half he was majestic, Italy did not get a sniff, second half without him Italy could & should have scored a couple.
                      Stand out MOTM for me.

Comment

Originally posted by rangers91 View Post
                        I went...possibly the worst game i've ever seen. And thats saying something! Scott Sinclair had a few moments of class, most of the players looked league one standard at best
                        I went, got back a little while ago, didn't think it was that bad a game, when you consider the standard (don't forget these are just kids still) thought the front 3 of freddie sears, scott sinclair and daniel sturridge all looked pretty good and linked pretty well. Also thought we were pretty solid at the back, even though the italians rarely threatened us.

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
                          Yes, I'm going on saturday as well, sitting in the East Paddock, havent done that for years, so I'm looking forward to it.
                          Hopefully I will have timed it just right, so that I will see Rowan Vines first few minutes back in a Rangers shirt.
                          KLR in "turning up to LR shock" !! :eyes_droped: :eyes_droped:

Comment

was there 19000 there and c-club full?
                            lol....
                            the new qpr fans eh?? hahahahahahaha

Comment

missed it due to a raging toothache :( First and last c-club seat i'll ever get as well :(
                              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                                missed it due to a raging toothache :( First and last c-club seat i'll ever get as well :(
                                Sorry to hear about your tooth!

Re C club etc...... ''Platinum''.... you're havin a larf!!! I was sat in C block, just by the directors area... two pillars blocking a clear view and no leg room!

Can't wait to get back to my A block (Silver) seat, right at the front ... loads of leg room and a full view of the pitch. I wouldn't swap to the Platinum, despite it costing bucket loads more!

Comment

Working...
                                X