• Show
Clear All

I hope to god we dont get that carthorse adebola::anger:

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      without De Carmine and Blackstock

Think we need 2 quality strikers

1 squad striker like Adebola;D
      God, even with SDC and Dex we would still need 2 quality strikers....:shame:
      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Adebola, I'd rather have Ebola...
        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

5 midfielders....... :devil:

Comment

I would like to see a new forward line next season. None of the above mentioned have cut it as out an out forwards. Helgusson gets loads of chances but finishing is very poor. Vine is an attacking midfielder. Blackstock is just lazy and has no cutting edge. Others too inexperienced.
            We need to good young ambitious forwards either coming up from lower league, Beckford would be by far my favourite, or dropping down due lack of chance. Matt Derbyshire would score a hatful in the Championship, Frazier Campbell another one. Would be worth spending our budget on both of them. But you know we won't. We'll look for a big slow target man, probably passed his best 30 +, with no ambition just looking for some cash.
            :drunk:

Comment

I think our rivals striking options put us to shame

We need 2 proven goal scorers assuming there will be no Dex and thankfully no Di Carmine

Comment

we need 2 get rid of dex and SDC can go back and get rid of helguson as he misses 2 many guilt edged chances.rose and balanta r not yet ready 4 the step up but i agree with kingy think sum1 like campbell and beckford would scare the living daylights out of defences week in week out with viney playin as the attackin midfielder

Comment

we can dream, but do you really think we will bring in anyone of that quality?

Comment

Helguson will be ok if we can keep him fit and play a quick direct striker off him, he can't lead the line on his own, has no pace needs someone off him, Earnshaw/ Tyson ??

Comment

Why shouldn't we bring them in? Have we got the financial clout?

Seems really strange that they've spent very little money, only helps support the conspiracy theorists out there.

Why are these multi millionaire people getting involved with our little West London club, when they don't even like football. Worried?
                      :drunk:

Comment

dont even mention earnshaw i hate the arrogant little git would rather eat my own foot than c him in a rangers shirt lol and we have got the financial clout but of course the question will always remain.will we use it????????

Comment

well ideally the great gerry francis always had four players trying to win two places
                          terry venables had much the same system
                          but both these managers were good enough to buy from the lower divisions
                          and both these managers finished fifth in the prem
                          the problem we have is with no experienced manager at qpr what happens if we go up we will come straight back down again
                          next season we have the abilty to do better because both vine and buzsacky can score from midfield
                          so that will ease the goal problem a little bit
                          but we really need two really good ones at least maybe three

Comment

Rumours been getting stronger that SDC will be offered another year loan, wouldn't be too dissapointed if he did stay for another year, don't think he's Bern too bad considering he's only 20 in a new country where he doesnt speak the language fantastically, with his partner and new born child back in Italy...

Link him with a quick young striker be it a Campbell, a Wellbeck or whomever that can profit from SDC movement and tbh I think the 1 striker would suffice with Vine, Balanta and German all about...

Agyemang and Blackstock must be shown the door IMO

Comment

Actually a fit Vine could do the job, play off Helguson maybe we don,t need a striker after all.

Comment

DiCarbuncle should be let go to spend more time with his family back in Italy.

Comment

Working...
                                X