No announcement yet.

Meeting With Club..In Danger of Cancellation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think 09/10 ST and matchday ticket prices will be announced in the next couple of days.

Comment

Are neither the MD (Agog) or SD (Paladini) prepared to put their heads over the parapet for this one?

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
        Are neither the MD (Agog) or SD (Paladini) prepared to put their heads over the parapet for this one?
        i dont think people realise about the MD. No-one ever says a thing to him..he walks past the bok and no-one even recognises him - lucky man!
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
          "Amit cannot make it on Wednesday"

Convenient.
          Not the darling of the supporters as many of us thought.

Comment

Ally Russell is a slime ball and I would not trust the guy as far as I could throw him. No point in meeting him as he is just the puppet for Amit and Flavio.
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Not at all surprised he can't or won't make it.Its all very embarrasing for him to represent the club and have to lie through his teeth on behalf of FB. If you noticed,all the replies from AB to the letters sent in by disgruntled ST holders,start off with the same condescending drivel about the club being grateful for our opinions and imput,and his promise to discuss our concerns with the other members of the board.THIS WON'T HAPPEN - Briatore has already made his mind up that if we don't like it we can lump it.

Comment

Working...
              X