so next season we rely on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so next season we rely on

buzza,vine and rowly...existing players to get us up, if fit??

i assume we'll have to get an attacker, as agy will be back...

for me the high tkt prices are here to stay, match day tickets will be that £40 ali russell wanted...we are debt ridden, paying off many loans ( amulya being one..short term to repay old abc loan) and FAILURE TO FILL C-CLUB,EXEC BOXES WILL SEE THE "FANS" HIT HARDEST, as we'll have to make up that loss.

the letter from amit, is a professional response saying..no can do...
    other clubs may have shorter early birds but most ARE FAR CHEAPER THAN QPR.
    others have 0% interest schemes, even if shorter period, better than the 18.9% zebra "offer" we get!!

football stands on the edge, many will walk away due to costs, keeping your home,job and paying bills and feeding families will come before football.

things have seemingly improved at qprfc, mid table with a p/off flirt is good.
    support stayed as average, 12500..which is good..

qpr fans are waiting to see success, the club can be a special place, especially when winning, that promo year we saw and felt a new "air" at qpr, it was our time, we're together....we can re-capture that...
    however i can only see costs rising, ticket prices rising...gates dropping as the new 15000 fans will be nowhere to be seen!

will the expensive guests in c-club enjoy viewing an empty ground?
    the king of spain? real madrid chairman?
    would grand prix be entertaining, a spectacle with empty paddocks?

we`ll have the league title sewn up by easter next season by a country mile

Comment

I honestly feel that crowds will be there if we are looking for promotion.

Whether it is made up of the chelsea type Johnny Come Latelys or existing fans finding the extra cash is another question

Comment

Working...
      X