From us this summer.

Mahon
    Camp

????

Apparenley around 10 players going
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Blackstock, Camp, Delaney,
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Forgot Delaney, he has een useless this year!
      Now, Then, Forever
      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

dicarmine, alberti, oastler.

Comment

alberti has now been bought appara...although he may go out on loan.

SDC may get a year extension
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Mahon, camp, blackstock, Rehman, di carmine, miller, hall, Jake Cole........

Dont want hall to go but think he could!
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

alberti was signed for a fee around 300k at the start of the season. no loan involved

Comment

I think Hall may go,I dont think he will want to be on the bench again and looks like he is behind Connolly when the other two are injured

Comment

I have a feeling Lopez will be told he isn't needed. Once Buzz returns he will resume the set pieces & is a better player. I would like Lopez to stay just saying I have a feeling he won't.

Once we have spent all that cash on 2 decent forwards we will need to be economical and only have 346 midfielders next season....

Comment

If SDC gets a contract extension then i will cry myself to sleep every night

I dont think anyone really wants this guy leading the line next year

Vine/balanta and 2 new faces are what we need

Comment

Originally posted by Power40 View Post
                      If SDC gets a contract extension then i will cry myself to sleep every night

I dont think anyone really wants this guy leading the line next year

Vine/balanta and 2 new faces are what we need
                      So, so true.

If he is given an extension, then that indicates that he will be considered a player to build the attack around. He is too lightweight and not fast enough to cause a problem. If I were a Central Defender, I would be rubbing my hands together if he lined up against me. Has he given any Central Defender a hard time this season? OK, he scored a great goal v Brum, but that was a flash in the pan wasn't it?

At LEAST two strikers needed; three if they offload Dex and SDC should NOT be one of them.

Comment

Scott I noticed you mentioned Delaney - will we buy a new left back or will it mean a starting birth for The Man Who Does Not Exist, who is referred to in certain circles as "Gary Borrowdale"?

Comment

how many bad games gary borrowdale as played for qpr?

Comment

If we need to clear out players to bring others in then I am more than happy for the club to shift deadwood but if we lose players and don't replace them then what happens if injuries strike?

Rehman, Cole, Blackstock, Maguire and Borrowdale are as good as gone by the fact the manager deems them as not required for this league campaign. Add Camp, Mahon and possibly Oastler or SDC back to Italy and you have 8/9 players. But they need to be replaced by 3/4 better players. With the return of Buzsaky and Rowlands do we need to both Lopez and Miller? I would release Miller out of the two.

Players capable of playing:
                            Right Midfield - Ephraim, Routledge, Buzsaky, Rose and Alberti
                            Left Midfield - Ephraim, Lopez, Vine and Cook
                            Centre Midfield - Ephraim, Lopez, Leigertwood, Rowlands, Buzsaky and Vine

That's 10 different players for the 5 man midfield (5 starters and 5 replacements) without both Mahon and Miller. Who I would imagine are two of the highest earners in the squad.

Comment

Working...
                            X