QPR 75/76 Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR 75/76 Team

What would they be worth in todays football climate?
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

I dont think those still alive would be upto playing - they are getting on a bit
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Why did I no that was coming........... but if Lampard is worth say 15 million what would a Stan Bowles in his prime be worth now?
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Couldnt resist

Tevez is supposed to be worth £20 million..got to be higher than that??
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Gerry francis...captain of England....bidding starts at 30 million.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

More to the point, in todays climate, what would flabbio be charging us to watch that team ?

Comment

....and unlike todays climate, not a "foreigner" in sight.
              eight english, two scots and a rep of ireland.

Whole team worth a fortune in todays money!

Comment

Ah how I wish I saw this team :(

Comment

I was fortunate enough to be 16 and able to follow the team every home game and numerous away games that season. They were the best side I have ever seen to this day.

Where do you think they rate in terms quality in the history of football?

(I know they didn't win the league but their football was sublime)

Comment

if you put that team under the microscope it was only the central defence that was really vulerable the goalie and both full backs were england internationals
                    so heres my valuation

phil parkes at his time was the most expensive goalie in the world so 15 million
                    dave clement full international..........................8 million
                    ian gillard........................................... ...........8 million
                    frank mclintock......................................... ......500 000
                    dave webb.............................................. .......i million
                    don masson capt of scotland.............................3 million
                    john hollins........................................... ..........1 million
                    gerry francis capt of england.............................25 million
                    don givens............................................ ..........10 million
                    dave thomas............................................ ........8 million
                    stan bowles............................................ .........25 million
                    mick leach............................................. ...........1 million

so i make it 104 million pound any one else like top evaluate

Comment

PRICELESS

The finest football team the world has ever seen

Comment

What a side

Comment

Always wondered how Stan Bowles would be in todays football world. Would he still be the same man and got away with it?
                          Or would he be the Joey Barton and be tracked non stop by the press and villified?
                          Or would he have changed his ways? Doubtful.

Sad that today you dont get characters like him.

Comment

Only £3 mill for Don Masson. the guy made us tick in the middle of the park at least 8/9 mill
                            God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Jesus i get a stiffy just looking at that side....home record 1975'76................pl 21 w 18 d 3 l0............away pl 21 w7 d7 l7..............only a late liverpool goal at wolves prevented us from being champions of england!!!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X