Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Trust Sousa to get Us Promoted Next Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im sure ps must have spoke to the board reguarding 'summer transfer' budget before he took over.....if he gets in the quality we need the football world is in no doubt he will become a top notch gaffer.......i wasnt sure then i was then i wasnt.......last two games have perked me up a little but his formations/selections still baffle me!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

The Blacksock transfer means that he is already looking at getting money towards a better quality forward, the extra quality of Adel has shown that if we have quality across the pitch we can more than compete with the best in this division. Given a pre-season, quality players back and 2-3 additions he will get us promoted. I would put my house on it but I don't have to I will just buy a season ticket instead.
      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

hmm i'm not totally sold tbh! It is too early to tell I think its going to be one extreme or the other either he is going to be the next mourinho and will go on to greater things after us or he will be completely useless!

Comment

Come on Pete, answer the questions put to you, or are you waiting for GP to advise you on the answer!

Comment

When it was first announced that Paulo Sousa was going to become our manager, and after watching his first speech on QPR World I was immediately hooked on him.

So, on a scale of 1-10, 5 being average, I shot up to about an 8 in terms of anticipation and expectancy. Slowly I dropped back to 5, the back to back wins has taken me close to a 6.

Right now I am therefore a 6 which is substantially less than when he joined. Maybe the simialr has happened to other fans? Too much was expected, similiarities with Jose Mourinho etc and we look like we are going to finish around 10th.

No-one knows whether he is the right man or not, however I know I would rather he had a full season like I would if anyone else was in charge so that we can all say he had a fair crack of the whip.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
              im sure ps must have spoke to the board reguarding 'summer transfer' budget before he took over.....if he gets in the quality we need the football world is in no doubt he will become a top notch gaffer.......i wasnt sure then i was then i wasnt.......last two games have perked me up a little but his formations/selections still baffle me!
              lets hope so essexmark,i mean factamondo,personally im not too sure about him.

Comment

reasons why paolo is useless
                he arrived at the club and didnt realise goalscoring was our big problem
                he gets our only prolific goalscorer and drops in for three months shattering his confidence,now hes booted him out the club
                he didnt check gorrks previous record with blackpool or he would have realised that gorrksy is a prolific scorer from corners scoring seven times last season
                also before paolo sousa arrived damien stewert had scored three times so once more that should have made sousa realise that corners should have been worked out to our advantage but sousa cant organise corners knowone has ever shown him how
                he hasnt realised that to swamp the midfield you have to teach your defenders to attack not play five in midfield
                he hasnt explored playing playing players in differant positions because he hasnt got any confidence in him self
                even gianni is rummoured to habve said sousa is useless
                and i agree hes a likeable geezer but i cant except another wilkins
                im with pete on this one the guys a complete joke as a manager he may well be a top male model
                but bring in darren fergerson and quick

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                  reasons why paolo is useless
                  he arrived at the club and didnt realise goalscoring was our big problem
                  he gets our only prolific goalscorer and drops in for three months shattering his confidence,now hes booted him out the club
                  he didnt check gorrks previous record with blackpool or he would have realised that gorrksy is a prolific scorer from corners scoring seven times last season
                  also before paolo sousa arrived damien stewert had scored three times so once more that should have made sousa realise that corners should have been worked out to our advantage but sousa cant organise corners knowone has ever shown him how
                  he hasnt realised that to swamp the midfield you have to teach your defenders to attack not play five in midfield
                  he hasnt explored playing playing players in differant positions because he hasnt got any confidence in him self
                  even gianni is rummoured to habve said sousa is useless
                  and i agree hes a likeable geezer but i cant except another wilkins
                  im with pete on this one the guys a complete joke as a manager he may well be a top male model
                  but bring in darren fergerson and quick
                  Got to a game then i take it?

Comment

reiger i dont know why you think i have to go to games its fairly obvious reading your posts that you know actually nothing about football so even if you went to every home game for the next ten years
                    you would still no nothing about football i admit you sound well educated
                    but if youve never played soccer you wouldnt know any thing about football
                    if i was you i would stick to the subjects you know about like pulling women
                    and music and clothes
                    leave the football to someone like me or pete we know our stuff

Comment

reiger i dont know why you think i have to go to games its fairly obvious reading your posts that you know actually nothing about football ... blah blah
                      DFE, you just cannot contain yourself, can you?
                      Consider this: a one-day red card has been issued to you.
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

i wasnt being offensive about reiger i was actually being an observationist he does know a lot about women dancing and music but not much about football
                        im sure he will accept that himself ask him

Comment

I believe we have a young, inexperienced manager that has had some of the best football education possible. He was played with some of the best players, has worked under and with some of the best coaches so surely he knows what it takes to succeed.
                          We all know that Flavio likes to interfere which must be difficult for an inexperienced manager so all in all this season must have been a huge learning curve for him.
                          The players seem to talk very highly of him and when he speaks it is there for all to see that he knows what he wants. I think with a decent pre season to get his point and system across to the players and few new players in to fit into his system we could all be singing his praises very soon.

Over to you Flavio.......

Comment

I believe that we can get promoted every year

With Vine and Buz coming back it will be like 2 new signings

Plus hopefully the addition of a couple of new strikers we should be there or there abouts

If Sousa gets a full pre-season then gets to buy some players he actually wants , we can hit the ground running and hopefully cement our place near the top

Though if we were in the bottom half come christmas it could be all change again

Comment

well

qpr drog i have much respect for you because you come across as a lovely bloke
                              lets hope you are right
                              because i so much want to get back a****st the top flight

so top of the morning to you sir have a wonderfull day

Comment

sousa is a fantasic talker but hes so far :electric_shock:done terrible
                                He's barely had time to make his mark on the squad DFE.

Give him time.
                                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                                X