Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Trust Sousa to get Us Promoted Next Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

terrible is a weeeee bit unfair. i do agree he should probably have done better, but as i said there is some great results there. consistency is lacking, but even looking at injuries/constant new signings etc its hard to be consistent when you don't know your best 11. in fact individuals arent even being consistent!

Comment

Sousa will get QPR promotion :bad_smile:
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

No one can be sure, so there have to be iffs and buts. the question should be this: is there another manager out there who we can realistically get who will do better than him next season?

Comment

I believe sousa will get us up next season.....weather the board help or hinder him, thats going to be interesting.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

Will PS get us promotion....who knows, but hes the manager of our football team and deserves the respect and support from us all.

This witch-hunt by you Pete and your pet DFE is getting really very boring now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
              Will PS get us promotion....who knows, but hes the manager of our football team and deserves the respect and support from us all.

This witch-hunt by you Pete and your pet DFE is getting really very boring now.
              Agree mate.

Let's just get behind Mr Sousa and judge him on results next season.Hopefully we will invest in a decent strike force in the summer and let's take it from there.

Comment

how can anyone say that paulo is terrible?.he hasn't had the chance to build his own team yet ffs.too many people jump down a managers throat and #### them off without giving them any time.those of us who attend the games regularly can see he has been experimenting recently and still got 2 wins on the bounce against playoff chasing teams.i personally would have stuck with dowie but then we have no influence over the decisions.potentially our midfield will be the best in this division next season and if paulo gets the money to invest in some proper strikers we will be serious contenders.there is an old proverb that says "good things come to those who wait"and may i be so bold to suggest that certain fans just wait till next season before you pass judgement.
                what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  No ifs or buts.

Are you sure this guy can get us promoted?

I am just concernd that great players don't make great managers. i think its do with their own natural ability and thinking every other player can match you.

For the supporters who say "In Sousa We Trust", what do you actually base you opinion on?

Base it on the fact that we have never had anyone of that Calibre either working or playing for our club before, I personally see it as a privilege & honour seeing a Titan of European football club cutting his teeth at my football club.
                  Yes, he will get us promoted IF HE IS ALLOWED TO DO HIS JOB.
                  I think a lot of people, myself included like to use & support 100% the idea of Caveats like "IN SOUSA WE TRUST" because the polar opposite is supporting mendacious self serving scum like the "lovable little Italian"
                  Personally, I'd rather support the double European Cup Winner, because its in the interests of my football club & this fine decent & upstanding man will reward this loyalty of that I have absolutely no doubts whatsoever.
                  IN SOUSA WE TRUST.

Comment

I think he'll do it, given time and room to do his job.

Comment

some FACTS:

1. Sousa did not have a pre season
                      2. None of these players (bar maybe Lopez) are Sousas'
                      3. He has tightened up our defence
                      4. He is missing the three most important players at our club and one of them is the best player in the league.
                      5. He knows how to win

I think I could keep listing things to be honest but its Sunday I'm hungover and Im fed up of people trying to destabalise the club I love.

Do I think PS can take us forward?

Give him the tools too work with and the power too make decision then without a doubt I think he will.

In Sousa We Trust!!!!!
                      “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

Yes

Comment

Can we actually trust any manager to get us promotion?

It took wolves three years of building (actually spending money) and sticking with the Manager through the bad times to get where they are.

What have we done that separates us from other potential promotion hopefuls in this division?

But yes if we back the Manager I believe we will get promotion

Comment

no it just wont happen

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                              sousa is a fantasic talker but hes so far :electric_shock:done terrible
                              Jesus Christ :cry:

Yes I trust Sousa and I will be 100% backing him like I have done this season!

Comment

has GP been whispering things to you Pete? is that why PS doesn't sit right with you?
                                Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Working...
                                X