Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Trust Sousa to get Us Promoted Next Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Trust Sousa to get Us Promoted Next Season?

No ifs or buts.

Are you sure this guy can get us promoted?

I am just concernd that great players don't make great managers. i think its do with their own natural ability and thinking every other player can match you.

For the supporters who say "In Sousa We Trust", what do you actually base you opinion on?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

yes he will get us promoted.

Comment

What do you mean what do you base your opinion on?
      What do you base your opinion on that he wont do well nextr season?

Anyway nice to see your keeping up with your weekly post about Sousa.
      Really does sound like your trying to get the fans aganist him. Just back him ffs.

Comment

I am consistent.

I have stayed loyal to a number of managers over the years, but something about Sousa does not sit right with me.

Hopefully, he shuts me up. I still base my opinion, on his reign at the club. We are all entitled to an opinion.

Next season is the most important one, I am still not convinced.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          I am consistent.

I have stayed loyal to a number of managers over the years, but something about Sousa does not sit right with me.

Hopefully, he shuts me up. I still base my opinion, on his reign at the club. We are all entitled to an opinion.
          Yeah we are entitled to an opinion, but no need to keep on banging it out every week.

What is it then that 'does not sit right with you?'

Comment

He has improved our defence so much that we have the 3rd or 4th best record in the Championship, so with a fully fit squad and a few good signings, i.e. strikers, we will be a**** the front runners next season.

Comment

He has improved our defence so much that we have the 3rd or 4th best record in the Championship, so with a fully fit squad and a few good signings, i.e. strikers, we will be the front runners next season.

Comment

Yes
                next season will know this div better
                and learn more about mistaken made
                last season +will know the players and will
                have all the players including the injury and new one
                peter about a new song for sousa

Comment

yes.

if we get someone new in then there will be the first three months of 'getting used to it' and before you know it, it will be all about the 'next season'. sousa has showed in the few months he has been here hes tightened up the defence and we have got some very good results. ok, not consistent yet, but that will come, hopefully a few good signings to back up an already good team and we have a great chance.

Comment

yes...

... as long as he gets the time and the money

Comment

no he is ray wilkins the second hes made mistake after mistake but can speak so elequently that he can survive for a period of time
                      but the only chance ghe has of succeeding is that gianni brings in some lethal finishers like garry hooper
                      if gianni continues to buy so brilliantly sousa could get promotion but it would be gianni not sousa whos done the buisness

Comment

just because he has the players though means nothing, as we have learnt this season. sousa needs a real chance. if he messes up next season, fine, but id rather that than having another 3 managers, which WILL happen! he is NOT ray wilkins.

Comment

Originally posted by E4Hoop View Post
                          Yeah we are entitled to an opinion, but no need to keep on banging it out every week.

What is it then that 'does not sit right with you?'
                          elaborate please pete!

Comment

Give the man time i say! Next season he will get us promoted!
                            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

sousa

sousa is a fantasic talker but hes so far :electric_shock:done terrible

Comment

Working...
                              X