Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone Just Not Care At The moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anyone Just Not Care At The moment?

trying to get the passion back !!
    Anyone feel like re-charging the batteries for the summer already?

The loan out of Blackstock has really confirmed to me, the club have given up any hope on the outside chance of the play-offs.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    trying to get the passion back !!
    Anyone feel like re-charging the batteries for the summer already?

The loan out of Blackstock has really confirmed to me, the club have given up any hope on the outside chance of the play-offs.
    We gave up hope when we didnt buy a striker in the summer.

Comment

even if we dont get promoted cant we still show our passion and show the club we still care

Comment

yeah, its disappointing obviously but at the end of the day its looking like we will improve on last year. there were a lot of good things happened this season and it looks like a poor run cost us the play offs - still we can go and try and win the last six games and get excited for next year, no point in just 'leaving it' that will not achieve anything!

Comment

Id be lieing if i said i wasnt a tad burnt out with it all at the moment. Its been a frustrating season! But come Saturday im well up for it!

I love the summer in terms of transfers, new kits and what not but the first game of next season really cant come quick enough!!
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

i gave up when prices were announced..the hope was of some small discount, 10% to REWARD US LOYAL FANS....but no, sheet on again and I'M SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY??
            i won't get a 33% pay rise, nor a 50% one...

was it really only 18 months ago WHEN THE CLUB NEEDED US? now, fkuc off seems to be the arrogant attitude, yet some defend the club, why and who?

i can understand corporate is important revenue and connections but don't sheet on your bread and butter audience!

flav is where his heart is, formula one, with the beautiful ones...
            but they have one race per country per year, they save etc to go...we go 40 odd weeks a year....!!!!

we have dire support at home, no one wants to admit it...we rarely get a come on you r's going...it can only get worse.
            looking back, i wonder why so many put hope in amit, as mittal has few shares!??????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????

well done qprfc, you donuts...alienating your own fans, masterpiece!!!
            gianni wouldn't have got away with it...these new grand priks have ( geddit? the intended misplay on prix)....

talk talk talk....ACTION IS NEEDED.
            we have a beautiful c-club and w12 bar, we have bentleys and range rovers and astons in the car park but dire security.

Comment

The writing was on the wall after a lack-lustre foray into the transfer market last pre-season.
              Same will happen this pre-season if we do not splash out on the playing side of things.

Comment

I Always Care.

Comment

For those who dont care or are fed up...

remember this guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUXk2fzKonM

I make it just under 11 million seconds until hes hopefully back.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
                    For those who dont care or are fed up...

remember this guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUXk2fzKonM

I make it just under 11 million seconds until hes hopefully back.

Good video, Buzsaky is pure class and a Ranger :greedy:
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

if we win the next two games it might ignite the fire again, but hopefully the summer signings will have us all chomping at the bit next season.
                      what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Great clip, Mutley, thankyou. I was in a bit of a "don't care" state a couple of months ago but getting my optimism back a bit. Think our mistake is to vere between wild optimism and depression. Wild talk of "taking the league by storm next yr" etc will only lead to more recriminations. Much better to say the board have already said they don't intend spending much, but with some shrewd cheap buys, loans and frees combined with key players returning from injury we should a strong shout for the play offs next yr.

Comment

We are exactly where I thought we would be and predicted on the "old" board. Mid table is was all I ever expected this season and never got carried away with the hyping up of our play off chances. Never bought into all the bullcrap. The "9" games where neither here nor there - the lack of investment in quality players rather than throwing money at perceived cheaper options in terms of loans and out of contract players or free transfers has cost us and I hope they learn from it. Somehow I doubt it - let's move GP to another position and if we are to continue with a Sporting Director get in someone who actually knows a football player, this isn't a poker game.
                          "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                          QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                          Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                          Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

i disagree about blackstock pete i dont think that he would have made a massive difference in going up or not .

Comment

Buzsaky :D :D :D

Comment

Working...
                              X