• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the table collapse 10 years a go
    lets not forgets the way this club was
    administration fans with buckets to rise money
    to much talks nobody to put money were they mouth was
    we let a foreigner put money in to the club (i can not recal any demostration to oppose GIANNI) or any local consortium at least all the conversation now is about football
    and play off and promotion and new players
    qpr is a club to be proud was before with no money
    now is even more with money and believe you me many fans from other club like
    to be in our position
    never forget the bad times
    bad people always win when good people do not do anything
    i go for a drink

Comment

Originally posted by ginoqpr View Post
      the table collapse 10 years a go
      lets not forgets the way this club was
      administration fans with buckets to rise money
      to mutch talks nobody to put money were they mouth was
      we let a foreigner put money in to the club (i can not recal any demostration to oppose GIANNI) or any local consortium at least all the conversation now is about football
      and play off and promotion and new players
      qpr is a club to be proud was before whit no money
      now is even more whit money and belive you me many fans from other club like
      to be in our position
      never forget the bad times
      bad people always win when good people do not do anything
      i go for a drink
      You are definitely a Wind Up Merchant.:very_sad::very_sad::very_sad:
      I might not agree with what you say,
      but i will defend your right to say it.

Comment

Wasn't there another Indian billionaire wanting to join the board, but Flabio blocked him, isnt it the guy who owns kingfisher, force India..........and i heard he was willing to put a fair bit of dosh into the club.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

why are you lot even scared of flavio leaving? do you think hes doing for the love of the club or sport? Be serious there is money to be made in this game.
          Secondly IF flavio did leave, the mittals would takeover no doubt about it.

Comment

Let's see just how much we now owe in the accounts - then let's see the real impact of Flav walking away.
            "Originally Posted by qblockpete
            QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
            Swansea will finish in bottom 6
            Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

If he did choose the leave, it'd be interesting to see how the money he took from the fans to fund his Playboy Club out the back has affected the value of the ground. Quite honestly, I don't think it would have affected a thing. It has always been valued as real estate rather than what is in the building, so I cannot see how all his fancy chandoliers would make the blindest bit of difference.

Let's hope that if they do move Peter Crouch comes back with his Uncle Albert and Brother Del to take them down for Flabio.

All I can say is that if he does leave, then we will be further up the creek without a boat let alone a paddle than we were before they got here. :very_sad: And, by extending the logic that Gianni saved the club by getting them in, would he then be the reason for its demise??

Oh, ignore than last sentence, it a'int even worth responding to; I can't be bothered to delete it though...:super_man:

Comment

An oil rich Sheikh who has been to many of our games as a guest of Flavio and an associate of MAF may express an interest. Not all doom and gloom should Flavio decide that he is not going to make a fortune/reputation in Championship football

Comment

would be a least someone with a million and maybe just maybe respect the fans and give reasonable st and tickets prices for championship football dont get me wrong id pay £600 or £700 for a prem st but not championship £should be £400 tops

Comment

Did we take anohter loan out on the ground recently?

Flavio bought this club for what? Around 20 million. How much is it worth now?
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Id sell the club to Simon Blitz for 500k

Comment

Working...
                      X