No announcement yet.

Away form cost us a play off place.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:red_heart:...oooh caity your quite feisty this afternoon!...............i like that!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
      :red_heart:...oooh caity your quite feisty this afternoon!...............i like that!!
      Yes, I'm not in a very good mood as you can tell. I'm fiesty most of the time.

Comment

:red_heart:...............a feisty,fiery redhead from hemel...............im now rubbing my thighs in the style of vic reeves on shooting stars!!!

Comment

:red_heart:...............a feisty,fiery redhead from hemel...............im now rubbing my thighs in the style of vic reeves on shooting stars!!!

I am not a red head :cry:

Comment

:what:..............a touch of auburn then in the style of audrey hepburn!

Comment

:what:..............a touch of auburn then in the style of audrey hepburn!

I have dark brown hair. In the like it looks a bit ginger.

Comment

well gingernut or not i think your'e the number one sexy qpr female fan!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                  I have dark brown hair. In the like it looks a bit ginger.
                  haha why is it everybody gets so offended by being called ginger? i have blatently brown hair and in one photo of me the light made it look a bit ginger, and all these people started calling me ginger, it was the worst. not that i have anything against 'them', i just dont want to be one!

Comment

I thought we were doing ok until Barnsley away, then it all went downhill IMO

Comment

If Wilkins hadnt of spunked the Ferdinand money we wouldnt be in this situation.

Comment

Working...
                      X